Anyone remember Jared Allen?

Hayseed

Reaction score
His on field clone is playing out in Vegas,...lets go get him! Hear me out a minute. So the way things are looking we are going to end up trying to draft a right defensive end next year in the 1st round. Yeah yeah...Randy gregory. Ive been hearing that now for four years so :rolleyes: If he comes back and can actually still play,....GREAT, but to plan around him? NO WAY. The Raiders are a mess right now for whatever reason,...good time to pounce. We trade next years one and Crawford for Mad Maxx. Rod Loves him some T Craw..LOL Hell,...I'll even throw in a 3 as we have three of them next year. All were doing here is getting our first round pick early is all. He is playing on a cheap contract so thats positive, plus next year were going to have some money coming off the books.

Love this kid,.....plays the game like a true SAVAGE! Gonna have a great career IMO. Could care less he was drafted in round 4,....teams overvalue and undervalue draftees all the time. Been impressed with this kid the first time I saw him play. ALWAYS shows up in games....

Madd Maxx || The Condor || Crosby 2019 Rookie Highlights - YouTube

Carson

Reaction score
What is the reason they would trade him? He broke out last season.

I’m sure they want to keep him.

Hayseed

Reaction score
What is the reason they would trade him? He broke out last season.

I’m sure they want to keep him.
They are much more than one player away. That and they are really doing some strange moves lately??? BTW...... Its also said that Bosa may be available for trade. He is going to want a huge pay day after this season and the Chargers may want to cut ties now and land an extra first for him instead of him just leaving in free agency after this year and getting nothing. He would be another option but believe it or not I think I'd rather have Crosbie all things considered.

Hayseed

Reaction score
Why did they trade Amari Cooper only to sign a proven nutcase that they ended up releasing and then using another first this year to draft another receiver? Like I said,....some strange stuff going on out there...

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why did they trade Amari Cooper only to sign a proven nutcase that they ended up releasing and then using another first this year to draft another receiver? Like I said,....some strange stuff going on out there...
They didnt do enough homework on Brown. Chalk that up to no FO experience with Mayock