Anyone see Baltimore implode?

zagnut

Reaction score
Strange calls lead to Lions points. Suggs gets ejected for bumping an official after getting called for personal foul for slamming Harrington to the ground, gives the Lions 6 straight tries from the Ravens 1 yd line. Then on the PAT, another Ravens player (BJ Ward) gets ejected for bumping an official, but it should have been Ed Reed.

21-10 Lions.

Tricked

Fascinated
Reaction score
28-10, it really sucks, i have roy williams on my fantasy football team and he got injured.. he had 2 nice catches early in the game :( same with andre johnson :mad: as the announcers said, at least baltimore is being consistent with their penalties :) jamal lewis is finally doing something in this game, they should just give him the ball every play, at least they'll get somewhere

Tricked

Fascinated
Reaction score
man, i was bein sarcastic with that comment about them giving the ball to lewis everytime, but so far it looks like thats what they're doing, and he's doing it too

DC Cowboys Fan

Reaction score
Ed Reed should have definitely been ejected.

I didn't get to watch the post-game commentary from Brian Billick but I am surprised he didn't go and have a stroke.

The Ravens D is overrated.

Sidebar: Why wasn't Ronde Barber ejected from the game? They definitely can't let that one slide. He'll probably end up getting fined or suspended from the next game.