Anyone see me on the 10:30 a.m. channel 4 news yesterday...

Reaction score
I was the big guy who was tailgating who Max Morgan asked about how I thought the game was going to go. I told them that it was Houston we were playing and that TO would have at least 2 touchdowns, and Drew Bledsoe would be back on his game. I also talked about the Defense, but they edited that out. They also recorded the guys who were next to us that were cooking catfish and T-bones...

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
haha nah I don't really watch tv apart from Cowboys and Mavericks games, but that's cool that you made it on the news as a person that didn't get killed

Reaction score
I was kinda mad that they edited the defense quotes I made. I was talking about how good the defense could be if Mike Zimmer turned the players loose a little more. I also said that Pat Watkins was going to be fine. And lastly, for all my Cowboyszone pals, I mentioned that everyone better keep the faith that Ware was the better pick than Merriman.
But they didn't put any of that in the interview, just my TO and Bledsoe talk.

CalCBFan

Reaction score
cowboysOWNskins;1094502 said:
I was kinda mad that they edited the defense quotes I made. I was talking about how good the defense could be if Mike Zimmer turned the players loose a little more. I also said that Pat Watkins was going to be fine. And lastly, for all my Cowboyszone pals, I mentioned that everyone better keep the faith that Ware was the better pick than Merriman.
But they didn't put any of that in the interview, just my TO and Bledsoe talk.
Don't take it personally. They just don't have enough time in their spot to put in all the film they shoot. I'm sure there were people whose entire interview was edited-out. Glad you made "the big time"...