Anyone seen "Don't Breathe"?

Blake

Reaction score
The movie that just came out. I went with a friend and her cousins last night, but was leaving the theater just as the movie cut to a final scene, following some credits. So I missed the final "gotcha" moment, and all of my google searches to discover what it was about have turned up nadda. Would really appreciate it if someone could give me the spoiler here, it's driving me insane. I'm kinda hoping that Rocky chick got caught up, couldn't stand her sociopathic ***.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I prefer "Don't Blink!" :D

DONT-BLINK.png

Kevinicus

Reaction score
The movie that just came out. I went with a friend and her cousins last night, but was leaving the theater just as the movie cut to a final scene, following some credits. So I missed the final "gotcha" moment, and all of my google searches to discover what it was about have turned up nadda. Would really appreciate it if someone could give me the spoiler here, it's driving me insane. I'm kinda hoping that Rocky chick got caught up, couldn't stand her sociopathic ***.

mediastinger.com Check it before you go to the movies.

Blake

Reaction score
why leave that close to the end?

I had a premonition that there would be additional footage, but everyone in my circle of friends all got up as the credits were rolling and I just sort of followed the crowd I guess. They cut to that scene just as I entered the hallway towards the exit, and my attempts to go back and watch it at that point was more or less futile since my way was barred by the long herd of people behind us. I was pissed! Good film though, I recommend. At the beginning I was choosing sides, thinking those punk kids have what was coming for them, but by the end of it all, I managed to have a deep and profound disdain for all of the characters. I wished they'd all die.

Last edited: