anyone seen INSIDE JOB ? thoughts..

MFWitt63

Reaction score
..watched it a few nights ago and it really blew my mind. the movie is basically an explanation and timeline of how the financial crisis came about, and who was responsible for it, narrated by Matt Damon.

I also saw Thor last night and it was 120% ********.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I thought Thor was only about 40% ********. Matt Damon on the other hand, he's definitely 120% ********.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ChldsPlay;3944540 said:
I thought Thor was only about 40% ********. Matt Damon on the other hand, he's definitely 120% ********.
I think that's the beginning of an SAT question: if Matt Damon played Thor, how ******** would it be? (A) 80% (B) 160% (C) 4800%.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Left-wing documentary (is there any other kind?) narrated by left-wing actor. Pass.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
MFWitt63;3944503 said:
..watched it a few nights ago and it really blew my mind. the movie is basically an explanation and timeline of how the financial crisis came about, and who was responsible for it, narrated by Matt Damon.

I also saw Thor last night and it was 120% ********.

So you give Thor a -2/10?? Lol Harsh.

If Inside Job is as good as Enron:The smartest guys in the room, then I would watch it for sure.

MFWitt63

Reaction score
bbgun;3944549 said:
Left-wing documentary (is there any other kind?) narrated by left-wing actor. Pass.

i didnt find it to be like a Michael Moore film with it's over the top/taken out of context/liberal propaganda, Damon is liberal yea but i felt like the filmaker was nonpartisan for the most part and it pointed out how the majority of the members of Obama's cabinet were the guys that created the system to begin with. The shocking part is that these guys were getting paid more $$ to sell stocks that they knew for a fact were crap, and that to this day none of them have been punished for anything.

MFWitt63

Reaction score
MonsterD;3944558 said:
So you give Thor a -2/10?? Lol Harsh.

If Inside Job is as good as Enron:The smartest guys in the room, then I would watch it for sure.

ehh the visuals were amazing, guy that played Thor was pretty hilarious, storyline just wasnt plausible...

Kevinicus

Reaction score
MFWitt63;3944570 said:
ehh the visuals were amazing, guy that played Thor was pretty hilarious, storyline just wasnt plausible...

That's kind of understood going in.

Alumni2k11

Old Dominion University (Class of 2011)
Reaction score
I saw it awhile back. It seemed alright though I have no idea what was true and what was propaganda.