Anyone still think the Rams game is a pushover?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I thought all we needed was great coaching .

4th and 3 is like icing the kicker. Lol

Pick up a Dallas paper and read what real critics are writing.

Did we get great coaching last night? I saw bad coaching just like the last 10 years.

We also saw a horrible defense which has been the other big issue.

Nothing changed as far as I can see. The first part of your dream came true. Will you watch your hero Garrett with baited breath tonight? :muttley:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
the guy stands in there and throws darts. He threw for 450 yards on imo maybe the best secondary in the nfc and maybe the best team in the nfc.

It is going to be like taking candy from a baby next sunday. Ryan is going to throw it all over the building.

Not only that, but Gurley is going to have a career day running up the middle.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Tried to warn some of you. Like always, some get offended and don't listen.

Oline was definitely a problem as predicted, but I actually thought they played good enough to win.

Zeke is the only guy I will stick up for in this win. He looked a different breed then he looked at the beginning of last year. Maybe that stupid tattoo on his stomach motivated him.

Defense to me was just completely deflating. Any chance for a great season is out the window with that bunch. Although backing into the playoffs by winning the horrible NFC East is certainly possible as always.

For those that don't want to pay Dak 35 million he certainly proved them right on this day. He wasn't bad, but he wasn't worth 35 million either.

MM for at least one game was Garrett squared. Moore gets a D- and was a huge disappiontment for this game.

With Atlanta and Seattle up the next two weeks I could see 0-3. If we can recover and go 2-1 I can say we would be back on course, but with this D nearly every week will be a struggle. I was hoping for some easly blow out wins.

Moore - #1 problem. Nothing's changed from Garrett's offense.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Moore - #1 problem. Nothing's changed from Garrett's offense.

Defense is clearly the #1 issue with this team and its not even close for me. Moore was terrible yesterday, but he gets more than one game with a broken Oline.