Anyone still watching V?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It looks like V may have finally took a big turn last week since Anna knows Erica killed all of her baby reptiles.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CATCH17;3807681 said:
It looks like V may have finally took a big turn last week since Anna knows Erica killed all of her baby reptiles.

One of us missed something.

All it showed in Joshua's last memories was Erica shooting Joshua. There was know revealing of either of them saying anything of who destroyed the eggs. I think one of the techs said something about trying to see if they can get more memories.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3807709 said:

All it showed in Joshua's last memories was Erica shooting Joshua. There was know revealing of either of them saying anything of who destroyed the eggs. I think one of the techs said something about trying to see if they can get more memories.

That would be Catch that missed it. Anna knows nothing, she's as dimwitted as the rest of the characters. Well, maybe not as dimwitted as the priest.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ChldsPlay;3807756 said:
That would be Catch that missed it. Anna knows nothing, she's as dimwitted as the rest of the characters. Well, maybe not as dimwitted as the priest.

Thanks...thought I saw it wrong. Had a heavy dose of cold medicine going when I watched it.

Show really is not that good. Really kind of lame.
But it is something to watch I guess.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
My TiVo really seems to be enjoying it. Maybe I can start catching up soon.

DFWJC

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3807709 said:

That's what I took from it too.

Anyone here think grandma and her grandaughter team up to help the humans?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3807709 said:

AH! I thought it said something different.

WEll.. Round and Round we go then!

kristie

Reaction score
i watched the end of one episode & saw who i think is diana from the original V. anna called her "mother".

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I'd really like to see Hulk Hogan in his prime be let loose on the V's.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Last night's episode was actually pretty decent (outside of Tyler being a total moron).

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
ChldsPlay;3811784 said:
Last night's episode was actually pretty decent (outside of Tyler being a total moron).

What bugs me is Tyler has a relationship with his mom that she can't go up to him and tell him what the deal is.

What the heck?!

Im just ready for the V's to pay.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
CliffnMesquite;3812081 said:
In the origional series he was eaten by the Visitors. let's hope history repeats...Soon.

They did show Diana taking a big chomp out of someone when previewing the next ep.