Anyone want sigs?

Ruff_Rider

Benched
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Was just thinking and saw that most of the members here don't have signatures. Was just going to offer my time to make cowboy sigs for members that request them. If your interested in getting a sig done just pm with the details on what you want the sig to look like (colors, images, moto, name, etc.) and i can make you one with my free time.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ruff_Rider said:
Hey Guys,
Was just thinking and saw that most of the members here don't have signatures. Was just going to offer my time to make cowboy sigs for members that request them. If your interested in getting a sig done just pm with the details on what you want the sig to look like (colors, images, moto, name, etc.) and i can make you one with my free time.

If you goto the testing section of the forum...and click on the first thread...you will see some of us have been working on possible banners for the site.

Feel free to add as many as you want for consideration...I think most of us bannered ourselves out.

drover

Reaction score
Ruff_Rider said:
Hey Guys,

I sure wouldn't mind one.

Ruff_Rider

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
If you goto the testing section of the forum...and click on the first thread...you will see some of us have been working on possible banners for the site.

Feel free to add as many as you want for consideration...I think most of us bannered ourselves out.

Yea, i would like to enter one. I will work on this week to see what i can come up with. :)

drover said:

Hey Drover, pm with some info on what you would like your sig to look like. Then i should have one made for you soon. :cool:

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Ruff_Rider said:
Hey Guys,
Can you make me a banner with this photo in it?

1_T3.jpg

and this one?

4_t.jpg

and this one from OSU?

osu.jpg

I want it to say "Tuna's Lil' Honeybunch" (which is what Bill called Terry on that In His Own Words show)

Can there also be #83 in there somewhere?

Thanks SO MUCH.

I know everything has to get shrunk down, but do you think it can fit more pictures?.

Ruff_Rider

Benched
Reaction score
Well i can prob fit two of the three. The two cowboy Terry Glen pics would be easier since the quality is better. I will start on it now for you. If i have any other questions i will send you a pm.

Ruff_Rider

Benched
Reaction score
Here you go LaTunaNostra! If you would like any changes pm me with what you don't like and i can make the changes.

LaTunaNostra.jpg

Ruff_Rider

Benched
Reaction score
drover said:

Well i can still do yours Drover if you send me what you want it too look like. I would hate to make one that you wouldn't like. :eek: