Anyone watch That Metal Show?

StarMan2112

Reaction score
Season premiere is February 21 on VH1 Classic. Guests for the premiere are two of my favorite musicians: Geddy Lee and John Petrucci. Can't wait!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Unfortunately that isn't available on any packages we get. It's absolutely killing me not to have that channel. I should stop looking at the programming schedule I suppose. We had it for a while and I absolutely LOVED it to death. Hopfully I can catch it on the web sometime or they will show it on Palladia because I do get that.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Yep they usually have pretty interesting shows. Speaking of Geddy Lee, Rush is coming here in May.....cant wait.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Sounds pretty cool, will have to check out that show.

Rush is such a great band, saw them at one of the Texas Jams back in the day. Awesome show!

cml750

Reaction score
Unfortunately that isn't available on any packages we get. It's absolutely killing me not to have that channel. I should stop looking at the programming schedule I suppose. We had it for a while and I absolutely LOVED it to death. Hopfully I can catch it on the web sometime or they will show it on Palladia because I do get that.

You need to get Direct TV if you have a clear view of the Southern sky. I have had it for the last 5 years and absolutely love it. I will never go back to cable and have found Direct TV offers much more than Dish Network.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I like Rush but 2 things about them.

Their lead singer has a voice that really takes some getting use to. It's just strange.

You cannot dance to their songs or even clap. Don't laugh! :p

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like Rush but 2 things about them.

Their lead singer has a voice that really takes some getting use to. It's just strange.

I remember hearing about this new Canadian band called Rush back in '76 or so. At the time I thought they would be s short lived band because of their singer. 20 years later I owned all their LP's and saw them at least a half dozen times in concert. They came thru here a couple of years ago and I won tickets on the radio and took my brother. My gosh that show rocked. We were completely blown away. I want to see them again.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Rush sucks.

LOL cmon man.........
A band that has been around 40 years with talented musicians as well as no drama and they suck? And they still put on great shows and pack arenas. Posting a comparison video with Slayer :laugh:Rush may not be your cup of tea but that doesn't mean they suck.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Actually, I hate Rush because back in the late 90s and early 2000s 97.1 The Eagle basically played Rush for every 3rd song. I got so burnt out on Rush that I can listen to them anymore. I don't actually hate Rush. I just hate listening to Rush because of the Eagle radio station.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I remember hearing about this new Canadian band called Rush back in '76 or so. At the time I thought they would be s short lived band because of their singer. 20 years later I owned all their LP's and saw them at least a half dozen times in concert. They came thru here a couple of years ago and I won tickets on the radio and took my brother. My gosh that show rocked. We were completely blown away. I want to see them again.

It's not that I don't like them because I do but his voice is odd. I saw him on a Rush VH1 special & his speaking voice is completely normal so I'm not quite sure where that high pitched singing voice comes from but I do like them.

He said if any of the other two were to ever quit they'd just hang it up. It's the 3 of them or nothing.