Anyone Watching Deadwood?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Have to say it has been pretty good so far this season.

Much better than the Sopranos so far.

If you have missed any of this season they will be showing them this Friday.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Of course I have. So far the biggest shock was Hearst getting the upper hand, no pun intended, on Al.

Was it my imagination or did what's her name lose the baby?

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
Of course I have. So far the biggest shock was Hearst getting the upper hand, no pun intended, on Al.

Was it my imagination or did what's her name lose the baby?

Yes she lost the baby. Seems like there was initial concern she would die as well but has bounced back.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Yes she lost the baby. Seems like there was initial concern she would die as well but has bounced back.
I didn't catch that she lost it. No wonder Bullock looked at her weird. :laugh1:

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
I didn't catch that she lost it. No wonder Bullock looked at her weird. :laugh1:

Looks like they are making it seem like the Doc may have TB or something in the last episode.

Just really good so far this season, but I have a fear they are trying to run too many angles and some things may suffer due to it.

But I guess they did not know it would be the last season.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Looks like they are making it seem like the Doc may have TB or something in the last episode.

Just really good so far this season, but I have a fear they are trying to run too many angles and some things may suffer due to it.

Yes it has been good so far even though I have no idea what they are syaing most of the time.

calico

Reaction score
I have. This season is just excellent. The show is finally hitting its stride and HBO is killing it now while they bend to their knees for the SOPRANOS.

I am glad that the cast of the SOPRANOS (minus Gandolfini) is holding out to make more money in the final part of the season.

They make nothing close to Gandolphini's $1 million per episode plus a cut of DVD sales.

This DEADWOOD season has been the best thing on HBO in over a year and it just gets better and better.

The Hearst, Swearengen power struggle will just get much more intense the next few weeks.

I thought Alma was originally having a procedure to save her pregnancy, but I am not sure now. If you go here you can read a summary of each episode that helps clear some things up. The summary for the second episode claims she needed the surgery to prevent a miscarriage.

I am just glad that we will at least get a finish to the show now with the DEADWOOD movies we will get next year to wrap the stories up. Maybe now we will see

HISTORICAL SPOILERS, HIGHLIGHT TO READ

half the camp burn to the ground and the flood that follows.

Plus, I can't wait for Wyatt and Morgan Earp to arrive in camp.

azcowboy

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

what? last season...say it isnt so!! i love Deadwood!!:bang2:

calico

Reaction score
azcowboy said:
what? last season...say it isnt so!! i love Deadwood!!:bang2:

yeah, I posted a thread in this board a month ago about it. here is the link . HBO released the actors from contract in a ****ty way of cancelling the show because they were going to shelf it for a while because of financial concerns and the fact that the creator, David Milch, is working on another show for HBO.

The hardcore fans of the show about rioted along with most of the actors on the show, so HBO decided to give DEADWOOD 2, two hour TV movies to finish the show sometime next year.

The crappy thing is that they had already renewed the show for a 4th season back in Dec, but then changed their minds because they are changing things up programming wise at HBO.

azcowboy

Reaction score
WOW!! thanks for the link calico...i think, as now i am all kindsa pizzed off about this. What a total sham...DEADWOOD is such an awesome show with great actors...i feel like goin off on a drunkin jane rant about now!!:bang2: