Anyone who still thinks Dak isn't a franchise QB

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsb357

Reaction score
boss.jpg

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
To be fair he's still playing on his rookie deal ;)

Has yet to make a splash winning performance in the playoffs. :eek:

And for some reason :huh: JJ has yet to ink him to a new contract.

Maybe you should deliver your concerns to the front office.:popcorn:

Last season's wild card round vs. Seattle. I think that was a pretty good winning performance in the playoffs.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
I'm not yet convinced that Dak is an elite QB. I think he is above average and still improving. I also think he has elite-level intangibles.

I don't know why it has to be Dak is Elite or Dak sucks. He's a pretty good QB.

I would say he and Cousins were pretty equal last night. Counsins had better play calling to protect him and was more consistent. Dak looks to have a higher ceiling than Cousins.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
The fatal flaw of the Cowboys from fans to the front office is the belief that we are 1 all-pro away from winning a super bowl.

Doesn’t it get tiring to blame the QB and DE for our loses? Dak played more than good enough to win.
I haven't seen anyone put this loss on Dak.

It has to be easy winning arguments when you can make up the opposition stance.

cowboygo

Reaction score
I'm not yet convinced that Dak is an elite QB. I think he is above average and still improving. I also think he has elite-level intangibles.

I don't know why it has to be Dak is Elite or Dak sucks. He's a pretty good QB.

I would say he and Cousins were pretty equal last night. Counsins had better play calling to protect him and was more consistent. Dak looks to have a higher ceiling than Cousins.
Pretty equal really? Are you looking at the statline or did you see the game? How were they pretty equal?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I’m still on the Fence about Dak being “The Guy” or a Franchise QB and am not afraid to admit it.

I’m entitled to my own opinion, based on my knowledge of the game and his Performance on the field.

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of people calling people out for opinions. Discuss it, that's cool but this name calling stuff is not the way to do it, to me.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I’m still on the Fence about Dak being “The Guy” or a Franchise QB and am not afraid to admit it.

I’m entitled to my own opinion, based on my knowledge of the game and his Performance on the field.
We appreciate you not being afraid to admit it. It will also help a number of us dismiss your future opinions based on this one terrible wrong opinion that shows you have zero knowledge of the game.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Pretty equal really? Are you looking at the statline or did you see the game? How were they pretty equal?
Well. According to the stat line, Cousins outplayed Dak. I think both made good plays when they had to and avoided turnovers (I don't count Dak's last play INT as a true INT).

Dak was bad in the first Q, but played well after that.

Actually, on second inspection. Their stat lines are pretty even.

Cousins had a higher completion % and QBR. Dak had more TDs and yards. I think both watching and stat line, they seemed fairly equivalent. I prefer Dak to Cousins, but they weren't too different in their performance last night.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.