Anyone who thinks this win is bad is a idiot!

BigD_95

Reaction score
What the heck is the problem with people in here? This was one of the greatest games I ever saw! It was a great win for the players and for us fans. Screw what pick we get in the draft! Football is about winning! The team will work itself out after the season not during the season!

I cant understand how people cant complain after this game. Get a freaking clue! Go watch baseball or some other sport. I cant believe you cant be happy after this game! I thought I was going to have a heart attack! Im still on cloud 9! Did you see how the players looked after this game?

How about them Cowboys!!!!!

There is a new start in Dallas!!

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
BigD_95 said:
What the heck is the problem with people in here? This was one of the greatest games I ever saw! It was a great win for the players and for us fans. Screw what pick we get in the draft! Football is about winning! The team will work itself out after the season not during the season!

I cant understand how people cant complain after this game. Get a freaking clue! Go watch baseball or some other sport. I cant believe you cant be happy after this game! I thought I was going to have a heart attack! Im still on cloud 9! Did you see how the players looked after this game?

Yeah, I don't get it either. SOme of these guys have a wierd way of rooting for their team. The thing is that if they think a team is 2 years away from winning the Super Bowl, do they root for them to lose everygame the year before? YOu play the games to win.

That said, I think that we will now find out what kind of team this is. We played tough against the Ravens, we handled the Beaers and we won a great game against a division leader. If this team comes out next week and blows away or heck, even just win, then I would say we have a legit shot at the post season. But if we look flat and fall all over ourselves at NO it's over.

TheEnigma

Anomaly
Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
Yeah, I don't get it either. SOme of these guys have a wierd way of rooting for their team. The thing is that if they think a team is 2 years away from winning the Super Bowl, do they root for them to lose everygame the year before? YOu play the games to win.

That said, I think that we will now find out what kind of team this is. We played tough against the Ravens, we handled the Beaers and we won a great game against a division leader. If this team comes out next week and blows away or heck, even just win, then I would say we have a legit shot at the post season. But if we look flat and fall all over ourselves at NO it's over.

We also won on the road team with a winning record for the first time this season. Something we'll need to do in the playoffs :D

Zman5

Reaction score
BigD_95 said:

I agree. They are total idiots.