Apollo Creed passed away

jwitten82

Reaction score
@Apollo Creed poster, used to be a regular a few years back. He was last on in 2019, maybe some of the other older posters on here remember him too. He was only 35, I just happened to look back on some of my older messages and had from him, and he linked his Facebook. I clicked on it and he passed away in March 2023

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
@Apollo Creed poster, used to be a regular a few years back. He was last on in 2019, maybe some of the other older posters on here remember him too. He was only 35, I just happened to look back on some of my older messages and had from him, and he linked his Facebook. I clicked on it and he passed away in March 2023

God bless him and his family.

My goodness, that is young. Tomorrow is never promised, is it?

John813

Reaction score
Damn. Around my age. RIP.

Every day is a blessing. Had a friend die this month in a car accident. Left behind 2 young kids.
Hopefully ACs family is hanging in.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's really sad ........ it says on his bio he was in his mid thirties.
Carl Weathers (January 14, 1948 – February 1, 2024)
Weathers signed with the Oakland Raiders of the NFL as an undrafted free agent in 1970. Now playing as a linebacker,[3] Weathers played in seven games for the Raiders in 1970, helping them win the AFC West Division title, on their way to the first-ever AFC Championship Game. Before the 1971 season, Weathers converted into a strong safety.[8] He only played in one game in 1971, before the Raiders released him in September 1971,[9] after coach John Madden told Weathers, "You're just too sensitive."[6]
Next stop Hollywood.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Carl Weathers (January 14, 1948 – February 1, 2024)
Weathers signed with the Oakland Raiders of the NFL as an undrafted free agent in 1970. Now playing as a linebacker,[3] Weathers played in seven games for the Raiders in 1970, helping them win the AFC West Division title, on their way to the first-ever AFC Championship Game. Before the 1971 season, Weathers converted into a strong safety.[8] He only played in one game in 1971, before the Raiders released him in September 1971,[9] after coach John Madden told Weathers, "You're just too sensitive."[6]
Next stop Hollywood.
Uhhhhh wrong thread bud