Apparently Dak is a big tipper

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Too many are easily impressed. Guys doing things for attractive women never saw that before "sarcasm". I don't know if the person was attractive or not just going by what you posted.

Not really because unless she super oblivious she already knows that so this shows how "generous" he is. Same way you have some folks all warm and fuzzy in here over it. I don't care that he did it I'm just moreso laughing at folks all giddy over it not him regardless of what some try to say.
Is the waitress the girl "Bela" in the picture near the tweet? If so, I doubt Dak was particularly smitten.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Too many are easily impressed. Guys doing things for attractive women never saw that before "sarcasm". I don't know if the person was attractive or not just going by what you posted.

Not really because unless she super oblivious she already knows that so this shows how "generous" he is. Same way you have some folks all warm and fuzzy in here over it. I don't care that he did it I'm just moreso laughing at folks all giddy over it not him regardless of what some try to say.
You sure reply a lot for someone who doesn't care. It was a nice gesture. Pretty cool if you're her. That's all that needs to be said, really.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
You sure reply a lot for someone who doesn't care. It was a nice gesture. Pretty cool if you're her. That's all that needs to be said, really.
Your logic doesn't work on me or make sense so try again. My post are dang near all about y'all not about Dak and folks can see that so your post actually makes no sense as currently put together. I said I don't care about Dak being nice and I don't so your point is? My post are about y'all hyping him up for being nice like people aren't supposed to be that way and most aren't anyway. Get some facts and come back

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Your logic doesn't work on me or make sense so try again. My post are dang near all about y'all not about Dak and folks can see that so your post actually makes no sense as currently put together. I said I don't care about Dak being nice and I don't so your point is? My post are about y'all hyping him up for being nice like people aren't supposed to be that way and most aren't anyway. Get some facts and come back
See. You replied to another post. Odd for someone who doesn't care about the subject matter. We have the right to say it was a nice gesture and we have the right to call you out for pissing on a thread that simply gives him credit for said gesture. You don't think it's a big deal? Cool. Why even comment? If it bothers you that much that some thinks he's a nice guy based on the available body of knowledge, then you do care. Just admit that you do and move on. Better yet, try again.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
See. You replied to another post. Odd for someone who doesn't care about the subject matter. We have the right to say it was a nice gesture and we have the right to call you out for pissing on a thread that simply gives him credit for said gesture. You don't think it's a big deal? Cool. Why even comment? If it bothers you that much that some thinks he's a nice guy based on the available body of knowledge, then you do care. Just admit that you do and move on. Better yet, try again.
Im going to keep replying so again your logic doesn't work on me. You can't silence me with the elementary level reverse psychology. Try that on someone else. Who said you don't have the right to say your pov just like me? Matter of fact I've said that many of times myself so again what the hell is your point? I admitted what I cared about but you people can't let it go because y'all are insecure and come online to just stan Dak. I disagree and hurt yalls little safe space and you're upset so yeah you should try again. Glad I make sayings you want to repeat.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score

Dude. Stop arguing with Philmonroe. He is not worth arguing with. He hates everyone and everything and gets fired up from arguing with others. I would not waste my time with this one. I already had to tell some others this.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Dude. Stop arguing with Philmonroe. He is not worth arguing with. He hates everyone and everything and gets fired up from arguing with others. I would not waste my time with this one. I already had to tell some others this.
I don't hate everyone. I know your type likes lying but you should really stop the madness. Me saying Dak is average doesn't equal hate but in 2019 I guess it does. Say whatever truth you want but don't spread lies about me because I think your little crush is average.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Im going to keep replying so again your logic doesn't work on me. You can't silence me with the elementary level reverse psychology. Try that on someone else. Who said you don't have the right to say your pov just like me? Matter of fact I've said that many of times myself so again what the hell is your point? I admitted what I cared about but you people can't let it go because y'all are insecure and come online to just stan Dak. I disagree and hurt yalls little safe space and you're upset so yeah you should try again. Glad I make sayings you want to repeat.
Poor baby. It's all good. Carry on.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Actually, I've had discussions with him, just as I've had with you and many other people here. It's been my experience that, like most folks, as long as you treat it as a civil debate, he'll reciprocate in kind.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Actually, I've had discussions with him, just as I've had with you and many other people here. It's been my experience that, like most folks, as long as you treat it as a civil debate, he'll reciprocate in kind.
The truth is people get mad when you disagree with their echo chamber normally esp online. There have been times we've disagreed and we had a discussion like regular people. The thing is online some read responses in tones, some think anybody that disagrees is some bad person, and others take themselves too seriously hence why some say I argue/hate with everybody when they are talking about the "discord" between myself and them. I hate nobody I just disagree mainly with Dak stuff on here and some don't like that. I think that's where the majority of my disagreements come from to be honest.

Poor baby. It's all good. Carry on.
Theres nothing poor about me in any context but if that makes you feel better I'll be whatever you want outside of a average qb fan.