Risen Star
Likes Collector
- Messages
- 100,089
- Reaction score
- 256,041
This surprised me. I always thought Sr., being the good Steeler, hated this franchise.
He was taken 32nd overall in 2023, meaning the Cowboys took, uh, Mazi Smith instead that season.I could be completely wrong , but didn’t we have a chance to draft Porter and or even told him we were but drafted someone else?
I meant his Dad. I should have been more clearHe was taken 32nd overall in 2023, meaning the Cowboys took, uh, Mazi Smith instead that season.
Not sure about his dad. The only players I recall feeling like Dallas would draft them but didn't were Michael Strahan and Randy Moss. And ouch to both.I meant his Dad. I should have been more clear
I was gonna say I thought he hated the Cowboys…..Hmmm
His dad hated the Cowboys
Players put their past alleigience aside when they play. For example EZE grew up an Eagles fan. Hope he's over that.I was gonna say I thought he hated the Cowboys…..

Based on our brain trust since Jimmy, I would assume there are a ton of missed picks …. But that can be said for all the teams.Not sure about his dad. The only players I recall feeling like Dallas would draft them but didn't were Michael Strahan and Randy Moss. And ouch to both.

pretend while still playingHmmm
His dad hated the Cowboys
This surprised me. I always thought Sr., being the good Steeler, hated this franchise.
Sean Lee was a diehard Steelers fan. In fact, he was so disappointed that the Steelers took another LB over him (Jason Worilds) that he went outside to be alone and that's when the Cowboys called.Players put their past alleigience aside when they play. For example EZE grew up an Eagles fan. Hope he's over that.![]()
Maybe be as a player while he played. But since they are not rivals from the same conference. Did not mean he rooted aging them, only when the met head to head.I was gonna say I thought he hated the Cowboys…..
That’s why he was one of the original Hot Boyzz. He was a sleeper agent for the SteelersSean Lee was a diehard Steelers fan. In fact, he was so disappointed that the Steelers took another LB over him (Jason Worilds) that he went outside to be alone and that's when the Cowboys called.
Just a fun fact that Lee actually hates the Cowboys with a passion.
I recall his dad specifically saying he did not want the Cowboys to draft his son.I was gonna say I thought he hated the Cowboys…..
