Apple exec refused to apologize for Maps

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
But I was told Apple Maps issue wasn't a big deal. As a matter of fact I read folks enjoy Apple Maps much more than Google Maps.

I think I read it here from someone.

pupulehaole

Reaction score
Ok well I just flew in to Dallas to watch the Giants game and my friend drove while I navigated with the Maps app on my iPhone 4S and I didn't have 1 problem. Took us where we wanted every time.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
pupulehaole;4815963 said:
Ok well I just flew in to Dallas to watch the Giants game and my friend drove while I navigated with the Maps app on my iPhone 4S and I didn't have 1 problem. Took us where we wanted every time.

Nobody said it was broken. I think its more to do w/ the interaction w/ the app that is a boondoggle.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
pupulehaole;4815983 said:
Interaction with the app? Lol ok?

Total BS article from Yahoo? Stepping down from Apple? Moving on over it?? LOL !!! Ok ????

pupulehaole

Reaction score
Haha u mad bro? Way to stick some words in my mouth. U need to smoke a bowl n relax.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I'm very interested in seeing what a Jony Ive-led iOS will look like. There's no doubt it'll be pretty.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
pupulehaole;4815963 said:

Yeah, we did the same. Drove to Dallas and Fort Worth. We didn't have any issues either. Maybe a more circuitous route, but that's it.