Approval Rating

Hailmary

Reaction score
Question about how to set up a poll. I'd like to borrow a page from political polls and start a poll (either myself or someone else) to indicate how members of the board feel about Garrett's performance as a head coach. Choices would be simple: 1) Approve 2) Disapprove 3) Neutral.

Rules would be as simple as can be with a board member getting a single vote each week.

It's late in the season so it may be pointless to start one now, but it would be interesting to see the results of a full season starting in 2016.

So is there a way of doing this?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Question about how to set up a poll. I'd like to borrow a page from political polls and start a poll (either myself or someone else) to indicate how members of the board feel about Garrett's performance as a head coach. Choices would be simple: 1) Approve 2) Disapprove 3) Neutral.

Rules would be as simple as can be with a board member getting a single vote each week.

It's late in the season so it may be pointless to start one now, but it would be interesting to see the results of a full season starting in 2016.

I imagine the poll would be overwhelmingly negative since the Jason Garrett fan club only has about 3 members left.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I've been a fan since 1978. And I have never been as down on this franchise as I am now. I remember the last days of Landry.....but You could always look back and say @ least he had his time. Got 2 Super Bowls. 20 straight years of playoffs.......But you look @ this sorry *** group.....I'm not sure you have seen rock bottom yet.....and we have already staggered throught 20 years of Jerry infertility. I honestly wish Jerry would just sell the team and get out of the way. Fire the entire staff and start over. @ least then I could live w/ that knowing we are rebuilding. This right now is just utter incompetence at the highest level. It's hard for me to even watch this anymore. If I didn't know any better I'd say Jerry is rotting this team from the inside on purpose. I don't know how else to explain it. There is nothing about this franchise I find acceptable. Nothing. And that's saying a lot. From the way they scout players...how they conduct practices...their game day philosophy.....Personnel.....Coaching heirarchy....Accountability.....even the new stadium is a joke. @ some point I have to ask myself..How much longer am I going to be a fan if I'm disgusted by what I see?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I've been a fan since 1978. And I have never been as down on this franchise as I am now. I remember the last days of Landry.....but You could always look back and say @ least he had his time. Got 2 Super Bowls. 20 straight years of playoffs.......But you look @ this sorry *** group.....I'm not sure you have seen rock bottom yet.....and we have already staggered throught 20 years of Jerry infertility. I honestly wish Jerry would just sell the team and get out of the way. Fire the entire staff and start over. @ least then I could live w/ that knowing we are rebuilding. This right now is just utter incompetence at the highest level. It's hard for me to even watch this anymore. If I didn't know any better I'd say Jerry is rotting this team from the inside on purpose. I don't know how else to explain it. There is nothing about this franchise I find acceptable. Nothing. And that's saying a lot. From the way they scout players...how they conduct practices...their game day philosophy.....Personnel.....Coaching heirarchy....Accountability.....even the new stadium is a joke. @ some point I have to ask myself..How much longer am I going to be a fan if I'm disgusted by what I see?

Cheer up Floaty, your boy might just get a game or two once the Jets put a boot in our arse Saturday night and officially eliminate us.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Cheer up Floaty, your boy might just get a game or two once the Jets put a boot in our arse Saturday night and officially eliminate us.

@ this point....I hope he doesn't. This football team doesn't deserve him. And if he did...and came in and had some success...I think all that would do is piss me off even more knowing what we could have been. :mad:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sure!!! Donate to the site and become a Zone Supporter!!! One of the perks for being a Zone Supporter is the ability to create polls!!! Or you can ask a current Zone Supporter to create one for you!!! Just look for the green (but not Philadelphia Eagle green mind you) ribbon located beneath a member's avatar... just... like... mine...

uh oh :oops::p