Archer's practice observations

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
"Jake Ferguson’s blocking stood out in his return. He flattened Sam Williams on an Ezekiel Elliott run and was able to pick up a hard-charging Dante Fowler on an outside rush."

A DE got flattened by a TE?
:popcorn:
Im not gonna lie i like this ferguson kid. I am however not excited about this DT group at all

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Bull. Matt Farniok could be better if Joe Philbin stops playing favorites.

Poor guy. No news on Biadasz all camp and finally you got your little carrot eh? Biadasz has been more than holding his own. Looks like its two years wrong in a row for you.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Maybe. Nobody knows. That why I said I think. I'm not sure about this "favorites" thing, but whatever.

There are NO favorites. LOL

ACowboys just cant face the fact that he got everything wrong about the center position for the last 2 years. So he has to make up some kind of laughable excuse as if Philbin is playing favorites and magically starting the worst center.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
If Ferguson can catch. Its bye bye Schultz

At first I was thinking why you would ever hate on Shutlz. Then I remembered you are a Cooper cry baby. So sad that you have to play troll like the rest of these biased types. Thought you were better than that.

phildadon86

Reaction score
At first I was thinking why you would ever hate on Shutlz. Then I remembered you are a Cooper cry baby. So sad that you have to play troll like the rest of these biased types. Thought you were better then that.
Im not a Cooper cry baby at all. I understand why he was shipped out. I just wish they brought in more help than James Washington. Thats all I have ever said. Think you are confusing me with someone else.

And I dont hate on Schultz. All I said was IF Ferguson can catch, and block (as referenced in what I was responding to) the FO will have a decision to make.

Thats all.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Im not a Cooper cry baby at all. I understand why he was shipped out. I just wish they brought in more help than James Washington. Thats all I have ever said. Think you are confusing me with someone else.

And I dont hate on Schultz. All I said was IF Ferguson can catch, and block (as referenced in what I was responding to) the FO will have a decision to make.

Thats all.

NO you said "bye bye Shutlz" as if you couldnt wait for him to be outta here and clearly cant appreciate what he brings to the table.

phildadon86

Reaction score
NO you said "bye bye Shutlz" as if you couldnt wait for him to be outta here and clearly cant appreciate what he brings to the table.
What are you his agent?

I simply said IF Ferguson can also catch its "bye bye Schultz". Thats all. Nothing to do with not being able to stand the guy or wanting him out of here. You think Stephen is going to pay 11 plus million to Schultz if Ferguson turns out to be able to do the same thing as him and is a much better blocker?

Thats where the bye bye Schultz comes in. Just speaking to Stephen being a cheapskate.

You need to relax.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Poor guy. No news on Biadasz all camp and finally you got your little carrot eh? Biadasz has been more than holding his own. Looks like its two years wrong in a row for you.
Don't get your wet panties in a bunch. Your lover boy is safe for now. Once he starts getting bullrushed and shove right into Dak's lap once again or easily run by at the hike of the ball, Farniok and others will be taking starting reps. Bank on it.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
What are you his agent?

I simply said IF Ferguson can also catch its "bye bye Schultz". Thats all. Nothing to do with not being able to stand the guy or wanting him out of here. You think Stephen is going to pay 11 plus million to Schultz if Ferguson turns out to be able to do the same thing as him and is a much better blocker?

Thats where the bye bye Schultz comes in. Just speaking to Stephen being a cheapskate.

You need to relax.
Nice flip flop

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Don't get your wet panties in a bunch. Your lover boy is safe for now. Once he starts getting bullrushed and shove right into Dak's lap once again or easily run by at the hike of the ball, Farniok and others will be taking starting reps. Bank on it.
Ah…..so admitting early defeat. Smart.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
At first I was thinking why you would ever hate on Shutlz. Then I remembered you are a Cooper cry baby. So sad that you have to play troll like the rest of these biased types. Thought you were better than that.

The irony... :laugh: