Are Cowboy fans really that different?

ESisback

Reaction score
All I hear from SAS and Shannon “Horseface” Sharpe, and countless Dallashaters ALL THE TIME, is how Cowboy fans are so delusional—talking about Super Bowls and playoffs every year.

Aside from a handful of perrenial losers, what team’s fans are NOT optimistic, or at least hopeful? While it’s been 23 years since the last Lombardi, Dallas is STILL a storied franchise. Are fans of the Steelers, Packers, Pats, Niners, Ravens, etc. delusional because their fans are hopeful/proud/upbeat?

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
All I hear from SAS and Shannon “Horseface” Sharpe, and countless Dallashaters ALL THE TIME, is how Cowboy fans are so delusional—talking about Super Bowls and playoffs every year.

Aside from a handful of perrenial losers, what team’s fans are NOT optimistic, or at least hopeful? While it’s been 23 years since the last Lombardi, Dallas is STILL a storied franchise. Are fans of the Steelers, Packers, Pats, Niners, Ravens, etc. delusional because their fans are hopeful/proud/upbeat?
Those teams have won superbowls this century, Or have at least played in one. We can't even make the playoffs 2 years in a row. We are like 1 of 5 teams I believe. Browns, Bengals, Commanders, I can't remember I know it's like 1 or 2 more teams. What a disgrace

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score

I rarely hear anything from those two clowns.......by choice.

John813

Reaction score
Who cares on what talking heads think?

They say stuff to incite/create discussion in hope of people will tune in to their next show.

ESisback

Reaction score
Won the NFCE 2 out of the last 3 years. Still the most valuable, still the largest fanbase, still the most covered, and STILL a rich history. Am I frustrated by the last two decades? Of course, but I’d rather laugh and smile and enjoy the moment and remain upbeat and hopeful.

Ashamed? Apologize? Dream on!

ESisback

Reaction score
Who cares on what talking heads think?

They say stuff to incite/create discussion in hope of people will tune in to their next show.

Of course, but they also feed the perceptions of the masses, and all those stupid Dallashaters that get in our faces and make snarky comments every single day. I walk into a store with my Dallas hat on, and PERFECT STRANGERS will spout misinformation with poop eating grins.