Are Cowboys ready to win a superbowl?

Big_D

Reaction score
Need impact DT, impact WR, OL depth and an everydown RB. So, no.

They have a shot if they do a quality job filling these needs. Plus add kicker and another LB and quality depth at RB. I don't think 1 addition is going to cut it there.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Cowboys aren’t even knocking on the door. It’s been 27 years since they won a divisional round game.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I'm not so sure we wouldn't have a better shot with Cooper Rush.
If you believe that you’re following the wrong sport. Rush isn’t close to being as good as Dak which is why no one else signed him.

Strol

Reaction score
As long as Dallas has Parsons on a rookie contract they can contend.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I can’t see us making the playoffs for 3rd consecutive season which would be first time since 90’s. Too many other teams are improving more than we are.

We’ll see how the draft and FA goes.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
have most of the defense to do it but there qb will hold them back. he's a good qb but not one that will get you to the super bowl unfortunately. jerry know's this but turns a blind eye or a drunk eye what ever
I dont think jerry does know lol.
He really thinks dak can do it.
And dont forget dak is a natural born mistake corrector!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I can’t see us making the playoffs for 3rd consecutive season which would be first time since 90’s. Too many other teams are improving more than we are.

We’ll see how the draft and FA goes.
Well the nfc is weak now, just about all the good qb's are in the afc now.
phil , SF, and the giants , maybe seattle are the only competition dallas has now.
Dallas should make the playoffs, it isnt that hard now days and there just isnt much competion for them in playoffs.

rambo2

Reaction score
They arent as good as either one of those teams were.
They could be better. We will just have to see. The Bucs won because of the Chiefs injuries and the Rams were lucky that it worked out for them and then they quickly collapsed.

rambo2

Reaction score
The Cowboys aren’t even knocking on the door. It’s been 27 years since they won a divisional round game.
Lol, they should be a double digit win team for the 3rd year in a row.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Lol, they should be a double digit win team for the 3rd year in a row.
It’s resulted in a 1-2 playoff record. Double digit regular season wins doesn’t mean you’re knocking at the door. The Cowboys have had several double digit win teams go one and done. You’re knocking at the door when you routinely win divisional round games and make it to conference title games.