Are Cowboys ready to win a superbowl?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
They could be better. We will just have to see. The Bucs won because of the Chiefs injuries and the Rams were lucky that it worked out for them and then they quickly collapsed.
Do your saying there is a chance?

75boyz

Reaction score
I was happy when he was hired because I thought he would bring his offensive "genius" with him.
Then, Jerry Jones IMMEDIATELY neuters him by forcing Kellen "Three passes and a cloud of punts" Moore on him.
We basically wasted three years letting a teenager test drive a Maserati and wreck it in the process.
Let's see if McCarthy turns out to be a Jeff Gordon.
I think it will become fairly obvious to both the new playcaller/HC and the fanbase, that it wasn't the OC that was the problem...

jmo

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
You’re knocking at the door when you routinely win divisional round games and make it to conference title games.
giphy.gif

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Then go find another one who will lead us to back to back 12 win seasons and a playoff win on the road for the first time in 30 years against a Hall of Fame QB. If you think it’s so easy finding a better QB than him start naming them. :thumbup:Some of you want us to end up like Washington.
Led us?
Yea Washington the team that slapped Dak before SF
2 picks against the Texans?
2 picks against the Giants who were missing ALL 4 OF THEIR STARTING DBs?
Yeah, this guy will lead us to a super bowl

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Led us?
Yea Washington the team that slapped Dak before SF
2 picks against the Texans?
2 picks against the Giants who were missing ALL 4 OF THEIR STARTING DBs?
Yeah, this guy will lead us to a super bowl
He’s led us to 19 wins the past two seasons and back to back playoff seasons for the first time since 06 and 07. He already has the same playoff record as Romo in fewer seasons. So what’s your formula for finding a better QB that everyone’s going to be satisfied with it? We’ll see how clued up you are.

raven55

Reaction score
dak is a good qb, but like someone said in the comments he doesn't have that it factor i agree, so the defense stays about the same except they added a really good corner and kept there leading enforcer so that's good but old hamburger mike i don't know how he's gonna call plays when his game management was sorry last year i guess we will have to see won't we. been a cowboy fan since the 70's and this 27 year long bs session with jerry is looking like still a on going bs game with him but his time is coming to a close maybe that is why he got a little more aggressive

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The Cowboys have added nothing on offense, which is where they lost the playoff game, and have actually lost players on that side of the ball.

I like the moves on defense, but that wasn't what did the Cowboys in. The offense needs improvement, and we know it won't be at QB, but it has to be somewhere.

The notion that their SB chances have been increased at this point seems like wishful thinking.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The 49ers beat them by 1 touchdown. The Cowboys were 1 win away from going to the NFC championship.
And your point is, what? They've added nothing to an offense that scored 12 points in that game. They've actually lost pieces on offense.

I have nothing against optimism, but blind optimism for the sake of being optimistic will be questioned by me every time.

rambo2

Reaction score
And your point is, what? They've added nothing to an offense that scored 12 points in that game. They've actually lost pieces on offense.

I have nothing against optimism, but blind optimism for the sake of being optimistic will be questioned by me every time.
They let McGovern, Zeke and Brown go. Do you really believe they won't improve?