Are Lamb and Gallup responding to the Beckham speculation?

CWR

Reaction score
You just don't like Brad Pitt.

The pushback is because of this team's proclivity to give into the circus the owner runs.

That same proclivity has led us to be speculators for most of FA and the trade deadline.

Proof

Reaction score
Is it my imagination or have these two WR's lifted their game trying to send a message that Beckham is not needed?

They both said the right things when asked the stupid question about him joining the team but does anyone believe that? That's like asking a married man if he minds it if Brad Pitt moves in for a while just to level out the Honey Do's.

And I would have liked to see the QB show a little more support to his receiving corps that is in place rather than this Beckham chatter.

This is all about the owner grabbing some spotlight and promotional opportunity and I hope they're thinking of investing that money elsewhere on the team.

I really do not think Beckham is a necessity and there are enough targets and the TE's are contributing nicely.

seems like gallup is shaking the rust off and in turn making life easier for ceedee (along with the run game being leaned on)

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
There’s a possibility. I’d be more inclined to theorize it is a combination of defenses having to worry about Pollard now, and Gallup looking much better in the past couple weeks.