Are people like Mickey Spagnola allowed to predict a Cowboys defeat?

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why would anyone listen to or watch any people employed by their team for objectivity? That's not why they're there and fans listen to Sham and Laufenberg for a reason, the homer call. I don't but sure don't see anything wrong with that.

I like objectivity but not everyone does and the fact is almost every "objective" sports show has to have some anti Cowboys stuff to feed the need the anti Cowboys fans have. So that slant is there, why not a counter slant?

And while on the subject, it would be nice, if on a Cowboys fans site, the word "homer" wasn't written with clenched hands and used too frequently against positive posters. Are some a little over the top? Hell yeah, it's a Cowboys fans site. It easily turns into a Cowboys bash site and I can see why some feel the need to fight back.

Let's see a show of hands of all the posters that openly test their employer's willingness to keep them gainfully employed. Objectivity for these people has a built in governor on it.
It is the nature of the beast to promo the home team, is is not? Along those lines, I'll bet John McEnroe didn't really use a Bic shaver.
And most sports shows choose the 'point-counterpoint' approach to win predictions with the likelihood that the analysts accepts some scripted response much like a school debate team.
Edited for grammar