News: Are the Cowboys good enough for the next step (question 1 of 20)

DanA

Reaction score
My answer is probably not for 2022 but it might step us forward to being competitive in 2023.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I don't buy this at all. There is not much of a gap between players they lost and players they gained.
One can make an argument either way, but there is more of a case they will be better. Mostly because it is the 2nd year of Quinn's defense. So it will be more instinct and not so much mental and thinking before reacting. There will not be a drop off in the offense, and if so, not by much.
There is no point debating this. We'll just wait and see. It will work itself out one way or another.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
If the team plays like they did at the start of last season and the end of this season ..... Then maybe

blueblood70

Reaction score
"Good enough" is the tricky part of that. What's the next step? Win a divisional playoff game?

Camp means nothing except coming out of it with healthy players because it's all propaganda.

Until they tee it up for real, in games that really count, we won't know any more about this team than we do now. And even then, we will have to see how they do once they hit midseason.

This team can be a real tease.
says all 32 applies

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There is no point debating this. We'll just wait and see. It will work itself out one way or another.

Yep, see it on the field, and in regular season games.
I won't take much from the PS games as an overall product.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
If the next step is winning one play off game...not sure.. . Since all they have to do is win their weak division. But after that they may be the worst team in the playoffs, including Wildcards.. But we shall see. The defense will really need to carry this team i believe. And i mean Doomsday type of defense.