Twitter: Are the Eagles imploding?

It's not about the record, it's about the inner turmoil going on with the team.

Mannion is not working out and Sirianni came out and said " he doesn't know what they do well" and doesn't have an answer. Imagine if Schottenhiemer said that.

The next three games will be critical to saving their season, Jacksonville in London, then Carolina and Dallas both at home.

I think they go 0-3(five straight losses) and the implosion goes nuclear.
It’s not like there are not other teams that have Super Bowl aspirations in the NFC. The Eagles imploded before, recovered, got back to the top. They’re going to have to get lean before they get to the top again. So what?

Better to have at least succeeded and then failed than to simply keep falling short for virtually ever. Do you suspect this so called Eagles implosion means they won’t get into a Super Bowl for the next 30 years. That would be difficult for their fans, I’m sure.
 
Idiots.

Eagles were winning through most of the game against the Rams.

The cowboys were losing most of the game against Houston.

A few plays made the difference between the eagles being 3-1 and the Cowboys being 1-3. Yeah, imploding.
That's more because the Rams played terrible.
 
Eagles are doing the formula I wish the Cowboys would try. Force an implosion, sell off aging assets for picks, restock, contend
What?
They are not at the point of being a bare cupboard.
They are not one player away. But could be only 2 or 3. You do not implode to to rebuild at this point.
 
It’s not like there are not other teams that have Super Bowl aspirations in the NFC. The Eagles imploded before, recovered, got back to the top. They’re going to have to get lean before they get to the top again. So what?

Better to have at least succeeded and then failed than to simply keep falling short for virtually ever. Do you suspect this so called Eagles implosion means they won’t get into a Super Bowl for the next 30 years. That would be difficult for their fans, I’m sure.
Other hard core football fans
In other cities would not put up with the abysmal playoff performance we have experienced for the last 30 seasons
They would be wearing bags on their heads,
Chanting for firings ect.
Our local fans like the entertainment experience.
Winning ? What’s that?
 
Idiots.

Eagles were winning through most of the game against the Rams.

The cowboys were losing most of the game against Houston.

A few plays made the difference between the eagles being 3-1 and the Cowboys being 1-3. Yeah, imploding.
That's an easy game to play.
The Eagles could very easily be 0-4 right now, and probably should be.
Cowboys could be 3-1 right now pretty easily as well.
So Eagle 0-4? yeah imploding.
 

NOPE They are playing possum This division's there for the taking why would they step back and let the Cowboys or somebody else win it I mean that is typically when Washington or New York win this division is when Dallas and the Eagles are having an inordinate amount of injuries and problems and they just kind of concede but I don't see them wanting to concede at 2 and 2.

They will also be getting players back that are injured they're banged up but they're not out for the season trust me I think they believe in some of their younger depth to take over on the offensive line and while it might not be perfect all they have to do is go back to the run game run heavy do what ,Moore did Kellen Moore wasn't special, he was smart, He just used Hurts and Saquon Barkley in a way that they're hard to stop until you get all your resources drawn down in there and then hit you with the big ones.

That's what they need to get back to every time they seem to make changes at coordinator it seems like every other one they get whether it's on the offense or defense they make a big mistake especially on offense it doesn't come together for them quickly kind of like us with Christian Parker on defense this is not abnormal ,

They made a change they thought was for the better and they need to make changes to kind of get back to their roots and I think they could can you imagine if they run the RPOS and all the other run fits with Hurts and Barkley working together I, just think that they're easily get back on track and they winnable division for anyone in this division right now.

So don't let them play possum They're playing dead everyone starts to get overconfident when they come to play them I wouldn't do that that would be a serious mistake They're giving you some eye candy to tell you look we might be giving up but they're not I mean sometimes the Cowboy's depth on the offensive line did pretty well with Bass and even Hoffman together and some of the other guys just because some guys are leaving or injured right now doesn't mean they're dead in the water at all..

The only thing I see with them and there was a bigger problem already in the locker room I don't think many people like the quarterback in that locker room i'm not saying they all hate him they don't respect him I think that's why AJ Brown left and some of these early retirements I don't think they like the drama I don't think they like the split locker room where they don't feel like they're working together.

This just goes to show you this happens on all teams even teams that the Cowboys fans things were better than them and better ran and have a better GM If you don't have continuity and you're not gelling right now on the defensive side of the ball that's what's happening to the Cowboys it's going to take a little time it just shows you this happens.
 
the run of good luck has to end at some point so here’s to hoping their downfall is long and painful
I believe that's what's happening they have enough talent and depth to overcome this in this weak division this year I think everybody is overreacting and that's what they want they want you to be overconfident when you come to play them and they can get it together really quick if they come up with a better plan especially on offense utilizing Barkley and Hurts in a run heavy offense.. its what Moore did,

so dont sleep on them..

You remember the year they started out with 10 straight wins and then they faltered at the end Well they got to step back together fairly quickly the next year so I think this is all overreactions by everyone including the media and the Cowboys fan base I think they're just gonna bow out this year I don't think so..
 
It’s not like there are not other teams that have Super Bowl aspirations in the NFC. The Eagles imploded before, recovered, got back to the top. They’re going to have to get lean before they get to the top again. So what?

Better to have at least succeeded and then failed than to simply keep falling short for virtually ever. Do you suspect this so called Eagles implosion means they won’t get into a Super Bowl for the next 30 years. That would be difficult for their fans, I’m sure.
You see, when people say there's no set formula to a super bowl, they are wrong. You get topnotch assets and good coaching and player evaluation. Very hard to find topnotch assets when you are not drafting at the top. It's no secret that both SEA and NE made the super bowl in large part because they sucked for a few seasons first.

Teams such as KC and NE are the aberration. Think hard, what did they have? The best QB in the game. And there's only one of those.
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,234
Messages
14,673,993
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top