Are we better than Patriots

jsb357

Reaction score

jay94

Reaction score
Our problem wouldn’t necessarily be beating the Pats in a Super Bowl.

Our problem would be getting into the SB.

You can even add the playoffs to that list, already over a third of the way in the season and yet to get two games in a row..

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Since we beat both Detroit Lions and Jags, who Pats couldnt beat. Are we better than them.

We should be favorites in Super bowl against them.
I think our defense does match up well against them up-front, but the secondary concerns me

Gordon or Edelman can be taken out of the game by Jones... but with Chido ranking ~#90 and Anthony Brown at #50, and our Safeties coming in at #76 and #77 respectively (Heath, Woods) out of 83 eligible, all per PFF. I think they can wreck us, particularly when you factor in Gronk, Hogan, and the Brady factor.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh I get the logic here. The giants only win was against the Texans, who beat Dallas. So the 1-5 giants are now better than the 3-3 Cowboys.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Since we beat both Detroit Lions and Jags, who Pats couldnt beat. Are we better than them.

The team that beat the Detroit, NO. The team that beat Jacksonville, YES.

Doomsday101

Reaction score

Then wouldn't Houston and Carolina be the front runners for the SB over us, if we are to use this logic?

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The Patriots have NO defense and still win, even without their 2nd best player. The Cowboys are light-years away from the Patriots.