Are we going to sit back and let Watt destroy this game?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Or are we going to get Guyton some help. It would be great to see Guyton see this big challenge coming his way, or if Steele blocks him to take this on as a challenge. Both of our tackles have struggled, but why not see this big challenge and have a good game against Watt to keep him from having his way. Does anyone feel that any of our tackles will be ready to take on the challenge. Or am I kidding myself, we need to get them help, backs chipping, TE's chipping?

If our guys are able to hold their own, this could be pivotal in helping our O-line down the road with other pass rushers coming up in the season. Please give your thoughts on this topic! I don't want to see #90 taking over this game, or it could be a very very long night!!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I hope they give the tackles some help to either side where Watt lines up because I agree, right now they are a weakness in the pass protection.
It was merely going to be about Guyton, but then something jumped into this brain of mine and said, STEELE has been bad this year too. TIme for these guys to have some breakout games

starfan1

Reaction score
You probably can only hope to let him have minimal effect hes going to make plays hes the best in the league for a reason.Id chip him with TE and backs but our tackles are going to have to put on their big boy pants and be tough.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You probably can only hope to let him have minimal effect hes going to make plays hes the best in the league for a reason.Id chip him with TE and backs but our tackles are going to have to put on their big boy pants and be tough.
his motor is topnotch, I can see him being chipped, and STILL making the play somehow

CowboysRule

Reaction score
It was merely going to be about Guyton, but then something jumped into this brain of mine and said, STEELE has been bad this year too. TIme for these guys to have some breakout games
I don't think Steele has really been that bad this year. I've rarely heard his name.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Steele has not come back to what he was pre injury in either run blocking or pass blocking

and it cannot be a factor of time either. Some athletes do not come back all the way and Steele might be one of them

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Steele has not come back to what he was pre injury in either run blocking or pass blocking

and it cannot be a factor of time either. Some athletes do not come back all the way and Steele might be one of them
His biggest injury was when he got the paper cut from signing the contract, hasn't been the same since!!!

sbark

Reaction score

Part injury.. part big contract