• HECK NO!

Votes: 43 87.8%

• Total voters

Whyjerry

Reaction score
giphy.gif

CWR

Reaction score
His entire issue is probably he just wanted to be a Cowboy. It was most likely his lifes ambition.

exciter

Reaction score
Absolutely not.

Watch him go to New England and win a Super Bowl
Belichick's success partially at least comes from getting his players to completely bye in to his system. Why would he want or be interested in a malcontent dimwit who's not going to bye into anything other than his own delusions of greatness!

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
Belichick's success partially at least comes from getting his players to completely bye in to his system. Why would he want or be interested in a malcontent dimwit who's not going to bye into anything other than his own delusions of greatness!
Your first sentence answers the question in your second, except that you're assuming AB can't buy in. A lot of people made the same assumption about Randy Moss.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Injury or stupidity are the only things that could bring a available AB to Dallas.

shabazz

Reaction score
But on the Real; of course id welcome the best Wide Receiver in the league. We've had alot of maniacs come and go so why not him?

But the key is that we have a Quarterback who leads the league in "Commanding the Huddle" and can surely make AB behave

NotForLong

Reaction score
If you think Dez was bad . . . can you imagine Antonio chewing out Dak for his inaccuracies. . . it would be all over Social Media

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Of course we want him. Now that Zeke signed, we're seriously lacking in drama. Who wants to just be able to concentrate on football?

exciter

Reaction score
Your first sentence answers the question in your second, except that you're assuming AB can't buy in. A lot of people made the same assumption about Randy Moss.
Oh please, Moss was desperately trying to hold onto a quickly fading career. This guy has shown no adherence to anything but his own God complex. Belicheck is in a place where he doesn't have to deal with mind numbingly dumb crap like the Helmit fiasco we've all been subjected to over the last few weeks. Pittsburg shipped him out, Oakland is getting ready to. No team with playoff aspirations is willing to deal with this type of team cancer nor should they!

jay94

Reaction score
Generally I am for signing talented players. I have called out the wr group for multiple years, what I will say this may be the deepest group we have had in ten years. He is an absolutely amazing talent, the best since Moss that I have watched, that being said, I have not seen one player try and wreck their career more then this guy. Cowboys are to conservative on taking risks, and that is why the Patriots get the trophy's, but this is just a HELL NO.