Are we setting ourselves up to get fleeced in a trade?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Good times!
Cherish them, cause we got some standing in the cheese line times ahead unless we just totally kill this draft with all those 5th rounders..lol.
Seriously, at least we have those 4 5ths, if we keep em and hit on just 1 that can contribute would be solid, but they could also use them as leverage
to move towards a player or areas of strength in different rounds with those picks as well.
I hate when they get cute and waste those picks, and would prefer holding on to them in this draft.
This is a strange draft, some would call it soft, but there are talented players deeper in this draft than at the top.
I made a joke about those 5th rounders, but wait till we draft and see how valuable those 5ths just might be.

ICP

Reaction score
Why would Jerry be antsy? Every off season it's basically the same thing. All they bring in are guys on the cheap, whether it be guys you have never heard of or players coming off of major injury on 1-2 year prove it deals. All they care about is keeping the team relevant every couple years so the money continues to roll in.

coult44

Reaction score
Yeah I think we can tread water for the time that Gallup is out if Zeke is healthy and the offensive line can block. Also depends who we play those first three weeks.

Well remember we get TB, GB, Tennessee, Rams, and Bengals. Could get those 5 to start and that would be brutal

plymkr

Reaction score
Well remember we get TB, GB, Tennessee, Rams, and Bengals. Could get those 5 to start and that would be brutal
Yeah if we get those 5 to start and no Gallup then we're in trouble.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Stephen won't get fleeced making a trade. His low bids normally make the other teams trade elsewhere.
Moreover, Jerry isn't the one to deal with anymore with Stephen being available for that purpose. :omg:

Last edited:

conner01

Reaction score
Which speaks more to going oline early. Bring in Zion Johnson.
Zion is a big dude
I like him and Green
Both of those guys have a chance of being really good players
I think this draft if it falls like most mocks are predicting is perfect for us to build up the interior oline
This offense is at its best when we can run the ball