Are we still doing the Amari vs Ceedee and Noah watch?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The worst move Jerry’s made during his ownership of the Cowboys was trading away Cooper for a fifth round pick. It put him in a position where he’s looking to make a deal for a WR. He’ll regret trading Cooper even more once we get to December and January.

Ekspozed

Reaction score
Lol, what is Cooper Rush? If you can't see how good the Cowboys are, you are blind.
A team can be good as a whole hit have deficiencies.

Thanks for ignoring the rest of my post though lol.

Also, our wrs have 3 games with dak.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Cooper has had three 100 yard games this season and leads the Browns receivers with 5 TDs. Jacoby Brissett has to be near the bottom of the league in QB rankings and Cooper is still flourishing. The Cowboys haven’t had a receiver with a 100 yard game all season. That’s the first time that’s happened through the first 8 games in 50 seasons.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
it’s what i believe, and in response to “why would we want him here” or whatever.

as far as sample sizes we can compare what rush did with Amari against the vikings vs his starts without.

but yeah if we can get more of what we got Sunday it will ease the frustration for sure though

So your belief is the only basis you have for it?

The whole Rush supposed control potential experiment is nice and all but just positing it without actually doing it much less analyzing the data found is misleading nonsense.

Proof

Reaction score
So your belief is the only basis you have for it?

The whole Rush supposed control potential experiment is nice and all but just positing it without actually doing it much less analyzing the data found is misleading nonsense.

my belief is the reason for my opinion yes lol.

there’s an inordinate amount of data that supports the fact that we’re a better offense with Amari than without. what is at issue is future projections and personal thoughts.

and what’s misleading about mentioning rush’s starts without Amari vs his start with him (especially as it aligns with everything else we know about this offense without Amari ) when it was an aside response to you saying there was only a small sample size for dak?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
my belief is the reason for my opinion yes lol.

there’s an inordinate amount of data that supports the fact that we’re a better offense with Amari than without. what is at issue is future projections and personal thoughts.

and what’s misleading about mentioning rush’s starts without Amari vs his start with him (especially as it aligns with everything else we know about this offense without Amari ) when it was an aside response to you saying there was only a small sample size for dak?

Asserting data and not demonstrating it. Only assuming it. That is not "proof."

What is misleading is asserting them without "proof." That should be obvious. You mention them and assume they support what you are saying.

Proof

Reaction score
Asserting data and not demonstrating it. Only assuming it. That is not "proof."

What is misleading is asserting them without "proof." That should be obvious. You mention them and assume they support what you are saying.

oh gotcha. sorry, thought it was just one of those obvious and evident scenarios

Cooper Rush vs Vikings (w/ Amari) 325 yds 2 tds 1 int 60 pct completion pct 92 qbr

Cooper rush in 5 starts without Amari 170 ypg 5 tds and 3 ints 57 pct completion 80 qbr

blueblood70

Reaction score
Just asking for a friend.

I’m happy with how our guys have performed but still think getting rid of Amari was a mistake and wish he were here.
NOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE tell you friend, NO why dont you take ACV on romantic date sounds like your man crush is HARD..
Lamb has the same stats, that's all that matters

so yes Lamb is a 1, we do not miss AC, just stop that was all we needed to know and with Dak back Gallup and Schultz will start producing more and more each game.

Coper luv affair was over weeks ago ,
its obvious, lets see last year Lamb was better, this year ac gone, Lamb still has the same stat line as coop..whats the matter you miss 22mil on our cap..it wasn't mistake then or now. only thing fans are truly upset about is draft picks we got for him. but his cap hit was the biggest concern for other suitors,

we used his 22mil to shore up other areas of the team.. Washingtons coming as well.. sorry man these posit are old and not holding water..

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Dumping Amari Cooper was the dumbest move Jerry has made in a long time.
No its just a continuation of Jerry Dumbo GM Jones for the last +27 years. All Cooper has done is post 5 TDs, 3 100 yd games, and 553 yds with a back up QB named Brissett. Deshaun Happy Endings Watson is on his way at QB for Cooper in 3 weeks. Hearing Brown fans chant Coooop! with Troy Aikman giving color analyst on MNF was priceless. He would not even answer Buck when he mention the awful give away trade that brought Cooper from Dallas to Cleveland.

You do not get addition by subtraction. That is B. S. and mathematically illogical.