Are We Wearing Throwbacks on Thursday?

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Yeah, I would rather wear the Double star then those throwbacks.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I haven't a problem with the throwbacks. I do prefer the older ones some others have posted.

I absolutely hate the helmets. They look like crap. They really do make the whole uniform look like a clown suit.

Bcburns

Reaction score
Matt;1779018 said:
These are actually the anniversary uni's not the throwbacks... I think we wore these in the 2004 thanksgiving game.
No, here are the 2004 thanksgiving uniforms. Notice Drew Henson at QB.

jones_julius1125.jpg

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
tomson75;1778204 said:
I like the throwbacks too...and like Brain said, think they are rivaled only by the charger baby blues.

I am so sick of hearing how cool the Chargers baby blue throwbacks look. They look like utter donkey doo in my opinion. Chris Berman of ESPN gushes over them too. :rolleyes:

The Chargers this year are trying to sport a more modern throwback look with their latest garbage of a uniform.

vicjagger

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;1778202 said:
For some reason I thought we were wearing the throwbacks vs. the Packers...

Ditto. And I was confident in what I read, but now I'm wondering...

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
locked&loaded;1778243 said:
Our throwbacks are great.

These are the best jerseys to ever hit the field.

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/PHO/fb_AAHN172_8x10~Emmitt-Smith-Posters.jpg

:ralph:

i prefer our current blues to all other jerseys.......and second i prefer the blues we used to wear in the early 80s.

i wish we would wear a silver jersey (in the style of our blue)....silver pants and jersey that matches the silver in our helmet, and navy blue numbers....I think it would look absolutely clean. Bring them out for Thanksgiving only.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Fletch;1779229 said:
I am so sick of hearing how cool the Chargers baby blue throwbacks look. They look like utter donkey doo in my opinion. Chris Berman of ESPN gushes over them too. :rolleyes:

The Chargers this year are trying to sport a more modern throwback look with their latest garbage of a uniform.

those powder blue jerseys with the white helmet are freakin awesome.....I also like the Colts all white uniforms with the black cleats (very classic and classy).....