Are You A Cowboys Fan or Name That Players Fan?

GMO415

Reaction score
Myself, I'm a Cowboys fan. Players come and go, and I don't have any loyalty to one. If they play for Dallas...great, but if they leave then bye Falisha .

What about you?

CPanther95

Reaction score
Myself, I'm a Cowboys fan. Players come and go, and I don't have any loyalty to one. If they play for Dallas...great, but if they leave then bye Falisha .

What about you?

I'm a fan of my hometown city's team, not individual players. If the player leaves, I agree - bye Felicia. If the team leaves the city - the whole team can Felicia themselves.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I've been a fan for over 40 years. Doesn't mean I have to agree with everything this organization does. If we were winning anything it would be one thing. 20 plus years and counting and 2 playoff victories to show for it and I'm supposed to believe they know what they;re doing.

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score

What about you?
Once their star is removed, they become the enemy, if they're still playing, and on our schedule.
:thumbdown: