Are you excited? Do you feel it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Its a little after 6am west coast time. IM up to get my draft kings lineup in and getting ready for the Chiefs-Dolphins game. But I am already pumped for today's game. Are you? Or do you wake up on a day like today and say.... 28 years, its ben 28 years with no title. To heck with Jerry, we are just gonna lose. so who cares. Im being dead serious.

For me, how long it has been since a title has zero impact on the anticipation I have for the game right now. How many activities throughout the year can compare with this feeling? Very few for me... so today...... this game..... THIS is exactly why we come to this forum, this is why we turn the tv on, and win or lose, it is like a drug, its the same reason Ill keep coming back.

The Ultimate **********." lol

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I do feel the excitement about this one.. Something in my gut says the guys will come ready to play today. I have not put on pads in 48 years and have not even played a flag football game in 25 years.. but on game days like today I still get butterflies.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tumblr_mv33nfdNV91sssx15o1_400.gif

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Its a little after 6am west coast time. IM up to get my draft kings lineup in and getting ready for the Chiefs-Dolphins game. But I am already pumped for today's game. Are you? Or do you wake up on a day like today and say.... 28 years, its ben 28 years with no title. To heck with Jerry, we are just gonna lose. so who cares. Im being dead serious.

For me, how long it has been since a title has zero impact on the anticipation I have for the game right now. How many activities throughout the year can compare with this feeling? Very few for me... so today...... this game..... THIS is exactly why we come to this forum, this is why we turn the tv on, and win or lose, it is like a drug, its the same reason Ill keep coming back.

The Ultimate **********." lol
I've enjoyed every game I've ever watched during "muh 28 yearths" win, lose or draw

GMO415

Reaction score
FFL lineup already set
Going to Mass then it's GameDay baby!

Should be a back and forth game. Dak shows up and we win.

Kwyn

Reaction score
If you look around
The whole world's coming together now, baby
Can you feel it? Can you feel it? Can you feel it
Feel it in the air, the wind is taking it everywhere, yeah
Can you feel it? Can you feel it? Can you feel it
I’d link the video to the song, which is great, but the Zone probably would hate it.

BossRhino

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the game. But I'm not overly-excited or overly-invested in it. That went out the window with the embarrassing loss in SF. THAT was the game I was up for. Until I see this team care about these games as much as their fans and go into somebody's backyard and punch a bully in the mouth, I'm not going to get more up for the game than the actual players--I'll match their energy.

Kwyn

Reaction score
it is a great song and I thought **** when I asked the question...lol
We know that if there’s one thing the world can rally around, even when the hated Cowboys are playing, it’s that the most godforsaken, cesspool fandom on the other side is the Eagles.

Heck, Eagles fans are so terrible that they even hate themselves.

I mean, if you’re an Eagles fan you might as well be rooting for a giant turd to fall out of the sky and land on your house.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No. I'm in the same Jerry malaise of the last two and half decades.

Zero excitement.

Jerry malaise. Not to be confused with McCarthy mayonnaise.

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
if you're not excited about this game you are just making yourself suffer on purpose by manifesting negative vibes. Have some hope they will come to play - if they don't we move on to next week. 20 years can go buy, how many of those years do you want your life to be affected by Jerry Jones...you guys need to get a grip and start to enjoy life a little bit

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I do feel the excitement about this one.. Something in my gut says the guys will come ready to play today. I have not put on pads in 48 years and have not even played a flag football game in 25 years.. but on game days like today I still get butterflies.
We’ll be ready to play, but the question is will we play well? We were ready to play San Francisco, but we couldn’t match up with them. We’ll find out later today if we can match up with Philly. It’s going to be extremely tough on the road. It’s going to be like heading into a hornets nest. If we don’t get off to a good start, I don’t see this game going well. We can’t afford to get behind by more than a TD or it could be a repeat of what happened against San Francisco.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the game. But I'm not overly-excited or overly-invested in it. That went out the window with the embarrassing loss in SF. THAT was the game I was up for. Until I see this team care about these games as much as their fans and go into somebody's backyard and punch a bully in the mouth, I'm not going to get more up for the game than the actual players--I'll match their energy.
So I am watching the Dolphins get smacked in the mouth right now, down 21-0 after getting smacked by the Eagles. So are these guys just not excited about the game? I mean, Im watching T. Hill bust his arse all over the field.... but the Chiefs are just getting it done.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm pumped. Almost nauseous. I felt confident early on that they would do well but I'm now having SF flashbacks.
Yeah....same. I think we all have a case of PTSD from all the letdowns this team has caused us fans. That SF game was the latest of these! I try to remain optimistic, but then my PTSD kicks in!! We definitely need a "support group"!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.