Are you excited? Do you feel it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Yeah....same. I think we all have a case of PTSD from all the letdowns this team has caused us fans. That SF game was the latest of these! I try to remain optimistic, but then my PTSD kicks in!! We definitely need a "support group"!! :p
its called football. The mighty 6-2 Dolphins with there unbelievably genius HC is getting a beat down right now. It happens. I wish we were more like them dolphins..... they get in the SB with great frequency...lol

plasticman

Reaction score
I think if the Cowboys ever do play in the NFC championship game some of you aren't going to make it.

But, yeah, I didn't sleep well.

Bing

Reaction score
No I'm not excited as it's just another regular season game. Just like any other regular season game over the past quarter century. We win some and we lose some. Win or lose this game we will still make the playoffs this year. What seed we go in as, I could care less. My only wish is one day this franchise will learn how to win in the playoffs, as trying to be regular season champs means absolutely nothing.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Its a little after 6am west coast time. IM up to get my draft kings lineup in and getting ready for the Chiefs-Dolphins game. But I am already pumped for today's game. Are you? Or do you wake up on a day like today and say.... 28 years, its ben 28 years with no title. To heck with Jerry, we are just gonna lose. so who cares. Im being dead serious.

For me, how long it has been since a title has zero impact on the anticipation I have for the game right now. How many activities throughout the year can compare with this feeling? Very few for me... so today...... this game..... THIS is exactly why we come to this forum, this is why we turn the tv on, and win or lose, it is like a drug, its the same reason Ill keep coming back.

The Ultimate **********." lol
yeah but it's 330 is just I can't stand it waiting all day so yeah but after the Rangers winning the World Series going to the parade having my Longhorns win being in first place in the Big 12 right now and now we got this game coming up against the Eagles Yup I'm pretty pumped up but at the same time it's a long time before 330 gets here and playing on the road outdoors against the Eagles and a big hyped up game makes me very nervous....

pitt33

Reaction score
No I'm not excited as it's just another regular season game. Just like any other regular season game over the past quarter century. We win some and we lose some. Win or lose this game we will still make the playoffs this year. What seed we go in as, I could care less. My only wish is one day this franchise will learn how to win in the playoffs, as trying to be regular season champs means absolutely nothing.
Couldn’t agree more.

Just another November NFL Sunday.

ShortRound

Reaction score
YRabfRp.gif

Qcard

Reaction score
I do feel the excitement about this one.. Something in my gut says the guys will come ready to play today. I have not put on pads in 48 years and have not even played a flag football game in 25 years.. but on game days like today I still get butterflies.
You were immersed in sports long enough for adaptation to set in.... you'll forever get the butterflies as part of your life cycle. Just don't put on those archaic pads. These modern pads are vests with sensors :flagwave:

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Its a little after 6am west coast time. IM up to get my draft kings lineup in and getting ready for the Chiefs-Dolphins game. But I am already pumped for today's game. Are you? Or do you wake up on a day like today and say.... 28 years, its ben 28 years with no title. To heck with Jerry, we are just gonna lose. so who cares. Im being dead serious.

For me, how long it has been since a title has zero impact on the anticipation I have for the game right now. How many activities throughout the year can compare with this feeling? Very few for me... so today...... this game..... THIS is exactly why we come to this forum, this is why we turn the tv on, and win or lose, it is like a drug, its the same reason Ill keep coming back.

Feels so dang good!

CWR

Reaction score

Live in the moment. We have a chance to take the #1 seed today and beat our most hated rival. If that doesn't get you excited you're doing it wrong.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Damn, I think you should just go do some laundry, maybe clean the toilets.... you know, get that important stuff done. This is just another regular season game... just wait to see who wins later tonight on ESPN.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
I just rushed home from the gym and then realized the clock in my truck is an hour off :)

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Not excited at all. This team makes it hard to be excited. Never know if they put up a fight or lay down. They tend to lay down in these games more than fight. If they win great. If they lose, the sun will still rise tomorrow.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
No. I'm in the same Jerry malaise of the last two and half decades.

Zero excitement.

Jerry malaise. Not to be confused with McCarthy mayonnaise.
Facts

And this will be the case even if we win tonight , as I still know how the story always ends

Bigdog

Reaction score
I am excited for the game but I will try to remain calm during it. As my daughters say I don't think they can hear you through the TV.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I’m the same as usual. Nervous that we might lose, but that never not the case. Never.

I despise Jerry and his act as much as anyone, but that leaves my mind entirely on game day.

Status
Not open for further replies.