CZ POLL Are you glad Amari Cooper is no longer on the Cowboys?

Are you glad Amari Cooper is no longer on the Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ignore what the Cowboys got in trade. You can vote about the trade in Risen Star's poll thread.

This poll is simply asking .. Are you glad Amari Cooper is no longer on the Cowboys?

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I think if there were other things confirmed like we knew more on the Gallup situation, saw if there were any other specific moves with the additional funds that improved other areas it would be an easier question to answer.

When you look at this in a vacuum though and see your #2 receiver jettisoned for not a lot of draft capital after giving up a 1st 3 years ago its tough to feel great about it at the moment. But I get it, this was a about getting rid of an underperforming contract for a player that really pissed some people off.

stiletto

Reaction score
It doesn't matter unless the Cowboys make it matter by using that money to make a real difference.

This isn't directed at you Corso but LOL @ anyone that thinks the Slack-Jawed Jones boys will do anything good with that cap money other than make the worst decisions ever. With 25 years of proof, how can we expect anything different?

TheCritic

Reaction score
It wouldn't surprise me if Amari has a great season with the Browns next season. But the Dak-Amari connection wasn't happening. The Cowboys did the right thing by shipping him off.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
This isn't directed at you Corso but LOL @ anyone that thinks the Slack-Jawed Jones boys will do anything good with that cap money other than make the worst decisions ever. With 25 years of proof, how can we expect anything different?
Zero argument from this peanut gallery.
Just gonna sit back and watch Rome burn.

Where's my fiddle?

ShortRound

Reaction score
No, but mainly because we go no value back for him.

Edit: I can't read lol.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I am torn, I don't think he is an alpha and we need a dog as our #1 but on the other hand, I have no faith that they are going to put the CAP savings to good use.

I am going to wait and see how the rest of the offseason plays out before making my mind up about any of these moves.

stiletto

Reaction score
Zero argument from this peanut gallery.
Just gonna sit back and watch Rome burn.

Where's my fiddle?

51UAV9thqoL._SL500_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.