Are you guys thinking that Lamb

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Have you ever met anyone who thought their opinion was wrong?

There are users here that after discussing things have changed their opinions or at the very least admitted that they see or understand others opinion. There have been times when someone pointed out something I didn't even consider that got me to change my view. But as a whole, most people hang on to their opinions like they're gold.

aria

Reaction score
There are users here that after discussing things have changed their opinions or at the very least admitted that they see or understand others opinion. There have been times when someone pointed out something I didn't even consider that got me to change my view. But as a whole, most people hang on to their opinions like they're gold.
and then there‘s people like you who call someone out (myself) by saying my “opinion” about Zeke is wrong, which I proceeded to back up with stat after stat and FACTS, yet you still haven’t told me what was wrong about it even though this is the 5th time I’ve asked.

How are you going to get me to change my opinion about zeke as player when you call me out for being wrong but can’t find anything in that thread that I’ve been wrong about?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
If you want a Super Bowl you need a defense to give your offense the ball. Offense scores and defense wins. Time of possession is the best help for a defense to win. So, though I like the pick of LA native Cee Dee Lamb, I want time of possession with scoring to allow a defense to win the game.

In the Super Bowl, KC defense gave Mahomes the ball, for a comeback, and he scored. The game was put away with a TD run (time of possesion), and closed with a defensive stand for a KC win.

The Cowboys Super Bowl years were its Doomsday I, II, and III years.
Well that is the equation to success, you lead the league in T.O.P. and you have a good/great D, chances are good in your favor.
Easier said than done, but this team is at least on the right track now.
Coaching seems to be more stream lined,, MM has authority.
What if we found 3 starters in this draft, starters meaning early impact, solidifying a rosters position,, the term starter is somewhat a dated term these days.
Its snap count that matters most.
Wish we had this draft in a normal time, would love to see some of the drafted rooks and UDFA rooks, think we did really well in both areas.
Deep draft was an understatement.

eyedoc

Reaction score
will have a similar effect on the offense like Amari did in 2018?

I keep hearing about Lamb as a pancrea and being the difference for us in 2020.

That he is the future and will replace Amari in a couple of years as the #1 and Amari will be no longer needed.

I just watch his highlight video and wonder if what he is doing is based on inferior college teams facing him and his QBs playing well?

I have concerns.

Some out there might have a better feel for this.

I personally think he will occasionally sparkle then fade for stretches at a time as the season wears on and the playoffs get closer and the pressure increases.

Gallop is going to become more important becuz Amari and Lamb will be drawing the coverages and we will retreat to try to Powerball with Zeke as before.

This is where it gets dicey.

When things get tight, will Moore be creative? Will McCarthy step in and assume calling the offense?

Thoughts?
That’s why they play the games to find out.