CZ POLL Are you happy with the state of the Dallas Cowboys right now?

Are you happy with the state of the Dallas Cowboys right now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought it would be interesting to see how everyone feels about the Dallas Cowboys at this moment.

Think of it as an approval rating.

As always, I do not provide "easy out" options in CZ Polls because that defeats the purpose of the polls.

Not every poll is for everyone so if you do not like the options, do not vote and instead post your opinions as a reply.

Praxit

Reaction score
..Elated.. ;)..

jerry-jones-cowboys.gif

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Well it depends on how you ask it. Are we happy about the State of the Dallas Cowboys, for this season or in General? For the Season, we are in a good spot. In general, I don't think the cowboys are different than before. There is nothing to prove that they can go deep into the playoffs. The Culture is still broken. But I try to enjoy the season as it goes, since true fans can't switch teams.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well it depends on how you ask it. Are we happy about the State of the Dallas Cowboys, for this season or in General? For the Season, we are in a good spot. In general, I don't think the cowboys are different than before. There is nothing to prove that they can go deep into the playoffs. The Culture is still broken. But I try to enjoy the season as it goes, since true fans can't switch teams.
It really is up to every fan to decide what it means for them. :D

I agree with you .. I try to enjoy the journey a lot more than I did in the past, but I admit a lot of that is the result of so much time passing since the last time the Cowboys went deep into the playoffs.

jac9k

Reaction score
I voted yes

Wish cowboys were better at some things like running the ball or more consistent play from Dak

however I watched the Raiders Monday night and giants on Sunday

Things could be a lot worse

Too many teams are dumpster fires

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
Would have been happier if he remotely did something to show that he can't keep going on air saying he can't get "fired". There were moves that could have been made.

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
I voted no, but if they win Sunday night then my perception on the FO outlook will change and I will slide over to Yes...I just don't see how they lose to SF see them make a move and then stay pat when we know we are a piece or two away.

shabazz

Reaction score
let me preface this by saying , perhaps Jerry DID TRY to get a Davante or Derrick here but the price was way way too steep, but if we take him at his words, he’s repeatedly said the roster is stacked AS IS.

Some here have claimed that we want to see Dakota fail for personal feelings but how does that hold up when us critics are begging for the FO to get Rayne some help.

The evidence is irrefutable that outside of CeeDee the other receivers and tight ends have been a disappointment and the stats bear that out. The running game has been abysmal at times and doesn’t have the ability to run out the clock even if Dak and CeeDee get a comfortable lead.

Its not a personal swipe at the players as much as it’s a swipe at the FO for failing to secure a roster to compete with the Niners and Eagles….much less the AFC front Runners.

The same fans that are OK with this roster are the same ones that were OK with last years roster…..good luck with that.

Cowboys93

Reaction score
I’m happy that we’re 5-2 and appear to be trending upwards but if they get bounced early in the playoffs again then the lack of moves will certainly be a strong topic of conversation

bewp7

Reaction score
meh!

they are good but i do not think they can win a super bowl i am not just saying that because of trade deadline i would say the same if they tradeded for henry or that bears cb or what ever

i want to see a super bowl not just make the playoff and lose in division rd again and i do not think cowboys are good enough so i guess i say no!

jerry and stephen both give me a headache in general!

starfan1

Reaction score
I fear the OL issues and RB room gonna come to haunt us but if we can stay healthy who knows

GMO415

Reaction score
Been a fan for over 53 years. I just went to the palace in Dallas for the 1st time Sunday.

I'm Cowboys born
Cowboys bred
When I die, I'll be Cowboys dead.

I'm more content with the Cowboys. I'd be happy if they can at least play in an NFC Championship game.

plymkr

Reaction score
I voted no because it seems we are more reactive than proactive. We also have a guy participating in the decisions of the franchise that has the same exact qualifications that I do. The difference between him and me is who our father is.

Praxit

Reaction score
Been a fan for over 53 years. I just went to the palace in Dallas for the 1st time Sunday.

I'm Cowboys born
Cowboys bred
When I die, I'll be Cowboys dead.

I'm more content with the Cowboys. I'd be happy if they can at least play in an NFC Championship game.
GMO, well said, mate. I just love Dallas football. The fact we have winning record and petty good team.
Means we have hope for better post season. And just to think will make playoffs again. Is definitely, something to hold too.

Status
Not open for further replies.