Are you top 10?

NVMe_Zo

Reaction score
You can’t go 26 seconds on this board without someone saying something along the lines of “Dak isn’t a top 10 quarterback”, “that’s your top 10 QB”. It doesn’t even matter if the post is about him at all, someone will find a way to sneak it in there. So I wanted to know how many of you Dak haters are top 10 in anything in life? I’ll even give y’all top 50 in anything!!! Instead of being a hater all your life, try rooting for him and wishing him the best. If he succeeds, that’s great! If he fails, that sucks!!!! But I guarantee you that he is trying his best to get the team a Super Bowl victory. He may not get there but how many QBs actually make it to just one Super Bowl? Chill for a little bit and enjoy the ride! I’m not even sure I believe he can get us there, but I damn sure ain’t about to cry about it if he doesn’t. He’s doing what 100 percent of us on this site can’t do, so stop talking like it’s that easy to do.

visionary

Reaction score
You can’t go 26 seconds on this board without someone saying something along the lines of “Dak isn’t a top 10 quarterback”, “that’s your top 10 QB”. It doesn’t even matter if the post is about him at all, someone will find a way to sneak it in there. So I wanted to know how many of you Dak haters are top 10 in anything in life? I’ll even give y’all top 50 in anything!!! Instead of being a hater all your life, try rooting for him and wishing him the best. If he succeeds, that’s great! If he fails, that sucks!!!! But I guarantee you that he is trying his best to get the team a Super Bowl victory. He may not get there but how many QBs actually make it to just one Super Bowl? Chill for a little bit and enjoy the ride! I’m not even sure I believe he can get us there, but I damn sure ain’t about to cry about it if he doesn’t. He’s doing what 100 percent of us on this site can’t do, so stop talking like it’s that easy to do.

Hello Tad Prescott

Shane612

Reaction score
I was top 10 in my class of about 350.
So, I guess I was top 10 at something.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Well, all I know is that I root for the Dallas Quarterbacks. That's my team.

Oh wait, there's more to a team than the quarterback?

Sorry, my bad. :D

Seriously, quarterbacks get more blame and more credit than they deserve. Certainly, they have a huge impact on the team's success. But considering all the miserable failures of high drafted quarterbacks, the not-quite-good enough quarterbacks that played their hearts out, the ones on not-quite-good enough teams, not to mention the ones that weren't that great but had a top defense to cover up for their lack of performance. there are far more per reasons to support Dak than to pretend Dallas' lack of playoff success is all his fault.

But we know that some people just like to ***** and gripe non-stop, some have other agendas, some don't have the skill or ability to make a proper analysis, so they just pick the "low hanging fruit" and others just like to hate.

Those will always be with us, can't help that.

kskboys

Reaction score
I am absolutely top 10 at annoying the wifey!!! #1 is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kskboys

Reaction score
Know what the sign said at the closed brothel? Beat it!!!!!