Arg Nooooooo. Noo No.. Not Cool.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
www.nfldraftcountdown.com
go to senior bowl. and tuesday. everyone is surrounding manny lawson......what the hell. this guy wasnt even mentioned then in a week. just wow, what a shoot up. it reminds me of shawne merriman. i think they have manny lawson at dend to. that would suck, if he shows he can play dend. we need him at lb. lol and look at the linemen. it says that marcus mcniel had problems with manny lawson. dont alot of people want mcniel on our team? i found that funny. but wow i want manny, we should trade down. and it also sounds like johnathon scott is the best lineman there from what i read. next to brickshaw. id like to trade down in the first. i jsut want manny lawson and a good o line. MAN I WANT EVERYTHING TO WORK OUT SO THAT THE COWBOYS ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS. THATS ALL I WANT.!!!!!!!!!:starspin :cool: :laugh2:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
locked&loaded said:
www.nfldraftcountdown.com
go to senior bowl. and tuesday. everyone is surrounding manny lawson......what the hell. this guy wasnt even mentioned then in a week. just wow, what a shoot up. it reminds me of shawne merriman. i think they have manny lawson at dend to. that would suck, if he shows he can play dend. we need him at lb. lol and look at the linemen. it says that marcus mcniel had problems with manny lawson. dont alot of people want mcniel on our team? i found that funny. but wow i want manny, we should trade down. and it also sounds like johnathon scott is the best lineman there from what i read. next to brickshaw. id like to trade down in the first. i jsut want manny lawson and a good o line. MAN I WANT EVERYTHING TO WORK OUT SO THAT THE COWBOYS ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS. THATS ALL I WANT.!!!!!!!!!:starspin :cool: :laugh2:
No way teams take him at his weight if they employ a 4-3. And we have alot of trade possibilities being in the middle of the pack in the draft. We also have Ellis & Glover so we could do what we need to do, and still get really good parts along with Lawson.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Cowboy_love_4ever said:
No way teams take him at his weight if they employ a 4-3. And we have alot of trade possibilities being in the middle of the pack in the draft. We also have Ellis & Glover so we could do what we need to do, and still get really good parts along with Lawson.

his weight won't be an issue, he'll be a 1st round pick, top 20, mark it down

his speed, pass-rush skills, are too attractive, plus with his frame, he could add 10 pounds before the start of the season, no problem

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:

his speed, pass-rush skills, are too attractive, plus with his frame, he could add 10 pounds before the start of the season, no problem
Well then it's a no brainer to me, if he tears it up in the Senior Bowl, we must take him at 18.

Then we can focus on a big big DT, because Watson will be gone by the time we get to our second pick. We can pick up another 2 if we offer Glover and our next years 3 or 4... Either way, we need get more picks..

Needs

1. Lawson
2. DT
3. OT
4. WR
5. ILB

I think Todd Watson (WR) would be a nice steal if we can pick up another 3rd or 4th.

neosapien23

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:

I hope this guy makes it to the 18th pick, but what if McNeil is completely healthy. He is also dominating at the Senior Bowl. Maybe we can package Ellis, Gover, and our 2nd to get another first and get McNeil. Denver might trade their low first for that. I think that they learned that their DLine does suck. They couldn't do anything in the playoffs. Kansas City might take that trade as well.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
I hope this guy makes it to the 18th pick, but what if McNeil is completely healthy. He is also dominating at the Senior Bowl. Maybe we can package Ellis, Gover, and our 2nd to get another first and get McNeil. Denver might trade their low first for that. I think that they learned that their DLine does suck. They couldn't do anything in the playoffs. Kansas City might take that trade as well.
I really do think we can get our RT situated without going all out. Now if you want to package Glover/Ellis and next years 4 for a late 1 or an early 2 and 4, that would be perfect.