Ariel Castro found dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar94

Reaction score
There's a video I saw of 2 guys being hanged (hung) in Iran. They don't fool around there crowds gather to watch they're public hangings. They parade them around for awhile making them think about it. They do what's called suspension hanging in Iran where they kick a chair or stool out from under them. They have the nooses hanging from a crane. One of the guys that was going to be hanged was smiling trying to act like he wasn't afraid. They have executioners that wear hoods but they don't put hoods over the heads of the ones being hanged. It's pretty spooky to watch as they stand them on the stools and place the nooses around their necks. The one guy kept smiling until they gave the executioners the signal to kick the stools out from under them.

As soon as they kick the stools out and they begin to dangle their heads drop forward and they immediately pass out. Their bodies go as limp as a noodle. They position the rope so it completely cuts off the oxygen to their brain. They claim it's painless as if someone has lived to tell about. They say it takes 5 minutes for brain damage to set in and about 20 minutes for the person to die. They raise them with the crane and hang them high. If you search you can probably find the video. If we executed criminals here the way they do in some other countries it possibly would deter some of them from committing such heinous crimes.

They should still hang them in front of the county courthouse for everyone to see! Good entertainment.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I am against capital punishment but if you are going to do it, then use the guillotine.

As for Castro, maybe he was overcome with guilt, maybe he just didn't want to sit in prison. Who knows. It is still a chicken way out. Same thing happened to a guy up here, he was accused of stabbing his wife to death (deaf mute son saw it happen). His trial was adjourned a couple of times but he always showed up for court, was out on bail etc. Trial finally comes and he didn't show up. He was found hanging from the ceiling.

My thought, damn you waited 5 years to get to trial, why not take a shot at being found not guilty?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
There's a video I saw of 2 guys being hanged (hung) in Iran. They don't fool around there crowds gather to watch they're public hangings. They parade them around for awhile making them think about it. They do what's called suspension hanging in Iran where they kick a chair or stool out from under them. They have the nooses hanging from a crane. One of the guys that was going to be hanged was smiling trying to act like he wasn't afraid. They have executioners that wear hoods but they don't put hoods over the heads of the ones being hanged. It's pretty spooky to watch as they stand them on the stools and place the nooses around their necks. The one guy kept smiling until they gave the executioners the signal to kick the stools out from under them.

As soon as they kick the stools out and they begin to dangle their heads drop forward and they immediately pass out. Their bodies go as limp as a noodle. They position the rope so it completely cuts off the oxygen to their brain. They claim it's painless as if someone has lived to tell about. They say it takes 5 minutes for brain damage to set in and about 20 minutes for the person to die. They raise them with the crane and hang them high. If you search you can probably find the video. If we executed criminals here the way they do in some other countries it possibly would deter some of them from committing such heinous crimes.

I actually think prisons should show execution to inmates. I'm not really for public execution but I think inmates should see, to give them something to think about

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I actually think prisons should show execution to inmates. I'm not really for public execution but I think inmates should see, to give them something to think about

For the most heinous crimes they should execute them with a wood chipper sending them through feet first and make inmates watch that.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
For the most heinous crimes they should put them feet first through a wood chipper and make inmates watch that.

No one can accuse you of being on the fence on this issue :)

Doomsday101

Reaction score
For the most heinous crimes they should execute them with a wood chipper sending them through feet first and make inmates watch that.

not sure I would go as far as a wood chipper but I do think inmate viewing of execution could help work as a deterent for some.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
No one can accuse you of being on the fence on this issue :)

You got that right. :) Their victims suffered I would make sure the ones who committed the crimes suffer.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
not sure I would go as far as a wood chipper but I do think inmate viewing of execution could help work as a deterent for some.

Viewing a monster who tortured people being put to sleep humanly with a lethal injection isn't going to be a deterrent. They need to watch something that's going to be a shock to their system. If they know they going to suffer before burning in hell that could act as a deterrent.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Viewing a monster who tortured people being put to sleep humanly with a lethal injection isn't going to be a deterrent. They need to watch something that's going to be a shock to their system. If they know they going to suffer before burning in hell that could act as a deterrent.

Did not say lethal injection I think the chair would work just fine.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Did not say lethal injection I think the chair would work just fine.

Now a days most executions are carried out by lethal injection. They could stand them in front of a firing squad and have to watch everyone load their weapons prior to having their legs shot out from under them before going for the kill shot.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Not from what I've read a self inflicted hanging can be one of the worst ways to go if it's not done correctly because the oxygen to the brain isn't cut off completely which results in flopping around and slowly strangling to death. This has been reported from those who've been revived from a self hanging.

Probably not although it's possible. Generally you pass out from decreased carotid artery flow fairly quickly. You can hang yourself from a doorknob just falling forward. A few brief moments of discomfort whether 30 seconds or several minutes does not equate with what the victims went thru.

Status
Not open for further replies.