Aries Spears

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Aries Spears doing LL cool J, Snoop Dogg, DMX and Jay-Z impressions. His Jay Z is ridiculous!

[youtube]WzqgK0uQILY[/youtube]

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just saw him live at the Improv a few weeks ago. I'm just glad we weren't sitting in the front. he was giving them people the blues.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;3462417 said:
Just saw him live at the Improv a few weeks ago. I'm just glad we weren't sitting in the front. he was giving them people the blues.

Really? How is his show?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SLATEmosphere;3462420 said:
Really? How is his show?
It was pretty good. I've seen so many comedy shows in the past couple months, I don't want to give him jokes that he didn't make. But he was funny.

He had on pretty much what he had on in that vid. I didn't even know that was him who walked through the crowd before the show started.

He did a bunch of impersonations. Talked about current events. His relationships. Went in on the crowd. Funny stuff

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
If you guys ever get a chance to see Corey "Zooman" Miller, you need to see him. He's known for his impersonation of Barack Obama - the best part of the show is when he opens up the floor to questions in a "press conference."

I'd post a link but some of the language from the crowd is NSFW. A good Youtube search will get you what you need.