Arizona Cardinals touch up logo

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Looks like the bird has gotten angrier, must be from all those years of bad football

logochange.jpg

Novacek84

Reaction score
This Cardinals story has to be the funniest story I've ever read. I think the team actually believes a logo will make the difference. No wonder this is the worst run franchise in the league. How we ever lost a wildcard game to them at home in '98 still bothers me.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Novacek84 said:
This Cardinals story has to be the funniest story I've ever read. I think the team actually believes a logo will make the difference. No wonder this is the worst run franchise in the league. How we ever lost a wildcard game to them at home in '98 still bothers me.

Because Chan Gailey was the coach.

TDHND

Reaction score
Thats one sharpe looking logo though. I know a logo change doesn't work for a fact. This past summer was my 4th working for our minor league baseball team. They came up with a new logo and ended up having their worst record ever two years removed from back to back championships. They were the first team in league history to win back to back championships,but they haven't made the playoffs the last 2 seasons.