Armed Forces Bowl - First Trip to Dallas

TheGoat73

Reaction score
James Madison alum from Virginia making my first trip to TX for the armed forces bowl. Excited!

Booked the VIP stadium tour!

Where should I go for my Texas bbq experience?

Best way to get to Fort Worth without a rental car?

Any good West African restaurants?

The DMA a great art museum?

Is AT&T the best place to find my Cowboys obsessed wife some nice merch to take back?

TheGoat73

Reaction score
Oh, if I could get a nice Weller, Four Roses or Old Forester in my hand, that would be nice too.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Thank you so much! I looked it up. Me and my big boy RT/DT 13-year-old are fixin’ to Eeeeaaaattt!
You are going to love the stadium tour. Pictures galore. I went a few years ago and we were allowed on the field. Kicked FGs. Threw fade routes to the back of the endzone. We had a blast. ATT isn’t in Dallas. It’s in Arlington which is about a half hour away. If you have time you should check out the practice facilities in Frisco. That place is nuts. Jerry built a ridiculous football hub there too.

TheGoat73

Reaction score
You are going to love the stadium tour. Pictures galore. I went a few years ago and we were allowed on the field. Kicked FGs. Threw fade routes to the back of the endzone. We had a blast. ATT isn’t in Dallas. It’s in Arlington which is about a half hour away. If you have time you should check out the practice facilities in Frisco. That place is nuts. Jerry built a ridiculous football hub there too.
Buses? Uber? Do I need to rent a car?

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Buses? Uber? Do I need to rent a car?
I am a big believer in renting a car. Dallas as a city is pretty spread out. As mentioned Arlington is about 20 miles out of town. Frisco is about a half hour north of Dallas. Easy to drive around. Just spread out. The area is booming so you will see more if you have a car. Ubers will get expensive.