Arrington sat out afternoon minicamp practice Wednesday with an Achilles injury

Gryphon

Merge Ahead
Reaction score
Giants LB Lavar Arrington sat out afternoon minicamp practice Wednesday with an Achilles injury.

It's probably not a major story, but Arrington may rest the injury until training camp. It's something to keep an eye on for IDP leaguers in August.

Jun. 15 - 10:15 am et

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Commanders fans will flood the world with their "I told you so" chants in 3, 2...

J-DOG

Reaction score
Gryphon said:
Giants LB Lavar Arrington sat out afternoon minicamp practice Wednesday with an Achilles injury.

It's probably not a major story, but Arrington may rest the injury until training camp. It's something to keep an eye on for IDP leaguers in August.

It's good to see the Giants are getting what they paid for.:lmao2:

Vertigo_17

Reaction score
don't forget, his knees are still suspect too. glad he's a Giant and not a Cowboy

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Vertigo_17 said:
don't forget, his knees are still suspect too. glad he's a Giant and not a Cowboy

I am still laughing at those who wanted him to be a Cowboy.

BARRYRAY

Reaction score
Doesn't it feel good when somebody ele's wheezer gets a flat tire, at least on defense we're mostly young. I don't think Arrington will make a season...

MONT17

Reaction score
make sure Kosier knows this!!! we dont want him catching the "Lavar" Flu when the Gmen come to town!!!

Kevin

Commanders Fan
Reaction score
1fisher said:
you must not be the TYPICAL skins fan?????:eek:

Even a Giants thread turns into a Commanders bashing thread before a single Commander fan posts in it. :rolleyes:

The hatred! I love it.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Kevin said:
Even a Giants thread turns into a Commanders bashing thread before a single Commander fan posts in it. :rolleyes: The hatred! I love it.

Stop crying ...and you think you've got it bad!:rolleyes:

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
I guess this is a leg up for Cowboys, Commanders, and Eagles fans...

HOW?

Commanders not paying a whole lot of money for him no more.

Cowboys didn't opt to sign him, which was a good thing.

Eagles had thoughts but, just couldn't afford him, and that's good on their part.

So everybody won on this deal except, THE G-MEN.:lmao:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Kevin said:
Even a Giants thread turns into a Commanders bashing thread before a single Commander fan posts in it. :rolleyes:

The hatred! I love it.
Gfunk isn't a Skins fan? Look at his avatar and sig pic and the color font he uses for every post. I think he'd take offense to that.

:wink2:

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gryphon said:

Achilles injuries are ALWAYS a major story/injury. Not to be overlooked.