Arrington sat out afternoon minicamp practice Wednesday with an Achilles injury

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Stop crying ...and you think you've got it bad!:rolleyes:

Whaaaa...whaaa..whaa...somebody call the Wambulance!

:lombardi:

:trophy:

:hammock:

Life is GOOD!
:) (yes it is)...

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Kevin said:
Even a Giants thread turns into a Commanders bashing thread before a single Commander fan posts in it. :rolleyes:

The hatred! I love it.

Uh, Kevin...you are a cool RedStink poster, but, the Gfunk girl is the one that made the first comment....

Please, keep up, or get lost....OK?

:lmao:

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
5Stars said:
Uh, Kevin...you are a cool RedStink poster, but, the Gfunk girl is the one that made the first comment....Please, keep up, or get lost....OK?

I'll preface with the fact that I'm no Skinz fan; no more than I'm a Cowboz fan...so literally, you're right, but I think conceptually you've missed what Kevin was trying to get across.

Take another Look ...

Originally Posted by 1fisher you must not be the TYPICAL skins fan?????:eek:

1Fisher made a comment toward a Gfunk statement that eluded that Gfunk was not a typical Skinz fan because he made an Intelligent comment; hence typically all Skinz fans do not make good comments like that.

Even a Giants thread turns into a Commanders bashing thread before a single Commander fan posts in it. :rolleyes:

Kevin took offense to 1Fishers' comment by indicating that even regardless of whether or not a Skinz fan makes a decent comment about anything (in this case a Giants player)...he's bashed!

You apparently didn't get it ...so, how did you so eloquently say it ...Please, keep up, or get lost....OK?

http://img205.*************/img205/1290/jeffersons8sn.gif
...so, how did you so eloquently say it ...Please, keep up, or get lost....OK?

Kevin

Commanders Fan
Reaction score
I'm not offended guys. I just thought it was funny. But PhoenixTalon is right- someone commented on it before Gfunk did.