Article: Big Blue Aims for Red Dawn

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
So what is he really saying?

"Most of the time this team is lazy and doesnt work hard, but this week we have been giving a good effort every day".

Sounds pretty funny to me that they only pay attention and ask questions about the details of a game plan every once in a while.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Haley94;1754854 said:
The Giants are going to come out fired up; no doubt about it. We can turn this to our favor early in the game by running misdirection, counters, and screens. If we can catch them over- pursuing, we could hit a few big plays and get them on their heels.

Defensively, Eli will give us 2 or more opportunities for an interception, we just have to catch the ball.

Agreed.

I remember after Romo went backwards after that snap over his head. He was asked how he did it with defenders go after him.

He said, "I used their momentum/agression against them."

PERFECT!

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
I read the NY Post every day to keep up with the Yanks, and Serby is the worst front-runner working there. He starts off each season covering both NY teams equally, then goes with the "hot" team down the stretch. He wrote a similar, trash-talking column several years ago the day before the Jets played the Broncos in the AFC Champ Game. Natch, the Jets got crushed. Did big-mouth Serby show any humility the next day? Um, that would be no. He's a hack, a trouble-maker, and fecal-stirrer. Other than that he's wonderful.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Mansta54;1754685 said:
All the talk in the world won't help them cover TO or Whitten, prevent Romo from hittin the open reciever, stop our BIG, STRONG, AGGRESSIVE, oline from dominating their smallish front 7, stop our ACTIVE AGGRESSIVE D from confusing Eli into mistakes. They can talk all they want but fact is, WE'RE JUST BETTER THEN THEM...PERIOD!!!
why do so many people think jason's last name is spelled with an H in it?

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Ozzu;1754662 said:
"Everybody's a lot more attentive to detail - looking at more film, asking more questions in meetings - guys normally ask questions in meetings but ... certain questions: being more exact, being more to the point," he said.

I bet watching the Dallas offense has raised a lot of questions for them this week. :)

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Anyone ever seen a team with so much talk and so little to back it up? Shall I start pulling out quotes from just before the opening day game?

dfense

Reaction score
DallasInDC;1754674 said:
Is it just me or does it sound like with all of this talk from the Giant players that they are really trying hard to convince themselves that they can beat us tomorrow.
So there's no confusion when the game is over. The Giants gave all there 101%. And they lost. No excusses.

Maybe if they get a rematch in the playoffs, they'll remember that deep down, they're not good enough. :rolleyes:

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
YoMick;1754875 said:
Agreed.

I remember after Romo went backwards after that snap over his head. He was asked how he did it with defenders go after him.

He said, "I used their momentum/agression against them."

PERFECT!
The Dao of Romo. :)