Article: Romo's new squeeze has her own money

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is Dallas Cowboys QB Tony Romo Stepping Out on Sophia Bush?

By Christi Hall
Nov 17, 2007

It certainly seems like Dallas Cowboys QB Tony Romo wants to keep up with New England Patriots QB Tom Brady both on and off the field. While Tom Brady steps out with his sweetie supermodel Gisele Bundchen, Tony was stepping out with his new sweetie One Tree Hill hottie Sophia Bush. One place where Tony holds the lead is animosity of the ex. Carrie Underwood and tony dated earlier this year and are still great friends as both have moved on.​

tony_sophia_001.jpg

Is Dallas Cowboys QB Tony Romo Stepping Out on Sophia Bush?​

Reports are that despite having a little baby together Tom's ex Bridget Moynahan is still quite unhappy with Brady's new relationship, even despite Brady's recent trip to California to see the baby after the team's big win over the Indianapolis Colts.​

But now the New York Post is reporting that Romo may be stepping out on the adorable Sophia Bush. The paper cites a "Texas spy" that says he's "been seeing this pretty brunette woman for a few weeks now and it's not Sophia. The woman is a few years older than him and has her own money, which Romo says he likes because he knows she isn't after his."

Instead of Tony the tiger is it Tony and the cougar? The paper reports that Romo takes his lady friend to the Dallas watering hole Ghostbar, where he canoodles with her openly and once "made jokes about being linked with Britney and Sophia." Ther Britney one I get, but it seems pretty certain from several witnesses that he has been potted snuggling up with Sophia.​

tunahelper

Reaction score
You gotta give Jerry some credit here.

He adds his wife in the deal for Romo, in order to close it.

Way to take one for the team Jer!

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
I never believe anything printed in the New York Post....not even the winning lottery numbers.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CowboyJeff;1771042 said:
I never believe anything printed in the New York Post....not even the winning lottery numbers.
Yeah, I called BS from the moment I read it, but some Zoners don't mind a little gossip, me included.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Big Dakota;1771078 said:
Tony's X-Mas present from Big Dakota

manwhore.jpg
:lmao2: Of course, you could say that about a few others. Maybe it should say Publicized Man *****.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
I asked this question in the other thread about this... But he hasn't dated a woman since he started playing who doesn't have her own money. Sounds like BS.

sago1

Reaction score
Heck Romo goes thru women like hot knife goes thru butter. He hung around with Carrie Underwood the longest. Bush barely lasted a month and bet his new squeez will be gone before Christmas. Not to worry though, sounds like he's squeezing the fruit but not buying it. Just so long as when he does make the purchase, it will be somebody who makes him happy (and vice versa) and therefore doesn't distract his attention or destroy his focus as Cowboy QB.

BTW: Doubt if his dating habits are new just now more highly publicized as the Cowboys franchise QB.

jillsfavs

Reaction score
They NY writers are all morons. One said he was at the Rockerfeller plaza watching Carrie tape the special to air 11/28. He said "I see Tony Romo's gal pal but Tony is nowhere in site." It was Tues. after the Giants game. I'm like you moron. Tony is Dallas practicing at Valley Ranch trying to win us a Super Bowl. The papers and tabloid mags. will piece pics and a few old lines together to spin lies. A few writers have been snorting those old lines.

jillsfavs

Reaction score
sago1;1771215 said:
Heck Romo goes thru women like hot knife goes thru butter. He hung around with Carrie Underwood the longest. Bush barely lasted a month and bet his new squeez will be gone before Christmas. Not to worry though, sounds like he's squeezing the fruit but not buying it. Just so long as when he does make the purchase, it will be somebody who makes him happy (and vice versa) and therefore doesn't distract his attention or destroy his focus as Cowboy QB.

BTW: Doubt if his dating habits are new just now more highly publicized as the Cowboys franchise QB.
There's dating material and then there's marrying material. Once Tony gets ready, and he's nowhere near ready, he'll move on to the aisle with the marrying material. If he does what he says,
which is talks to good friends, just trying to find the right one, It will probably be one of the two girls he talks to all the time. His benched girls Crystal or
Carrie.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
sago1;1771215 said:

He only does it because he can. Most of us would do the same but we don't have the money or fame to pull that many in such a short period of time.

As Simon LeBon of Duran Duran said when asked why rock stars marry supermodels "because we can".

David276

Benched
Reaction score
he better be. id step out on her all night long, and part of the following moring before i asked her to leave because i was busy around mid day.