As a Cowboy fan

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Rather than becoming an alcoholic I just found another team to enjoy watch play. :rolleyes:

shabazz

Reaction score
Rather than becoming an alcoholic I just found another team to enjoy watch play. :rolleyes:

Rather than finding another team to enjoy, get off the couch and find another activity that doesn’t involve watching overpaid, ungrateful buffoons

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Rather than finding another team to enjoy, get off the couch and find another activity that doesn’t involve watching overpaid, ungrateful buffoons
I own my own business and bust my hump all week, I give Saturday to my family and Sunday I worship my God and then watch football. It's what works for me. If you have a different routine then good for you.

Preoccupied

Reaction score
I recommend drinking Wild Turkey 101 or Old Grand Dad 114 straight from the bottle. They taste great and really make you feel better about things. Takes the sting out of the losing. You don't even care anymore.

Heck, I was laughing at the end of the last two games.

Hell no why drink my troubles away when i am waiting for the Jason garret Christmas sweater to go on sale.
Garret can't be taken serious as a coach and neither will my fashion sense.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Come over to my land and wear one of these and I'll enjoy a non-football activity...

gun-target-t-shirt.jpg