As a Teenager, Who's Poster was on Your Wall?

timb2

Reaction score
lGan2CQ.jpg

It was a few years old when I got it but it spent some time on my wall :D
Memories!!! Trying to see if I can name all of them.

timb2

Reaction score
lGan2CQ.jpg

It was a few years old when I got it but it spent some time on my wall :D
1- Septien
11- D.White
12- Staubach
18- Carano
20- Springs
22- W. MANNING?
24- ?
25- Kyle?
26- P.Pearson
31- Barnes
32- Thurman
33- Dorsett
34- Mitchell?
35- Laidlaw?
36-?
41- Waters( Not Pictured)
42- Hughes
43- Harris
44- Newhouse
50- Lewis?
52-?
53- Breunig
54- R. White
56- Hollywood
57-?
58- Hegman
59- G. Brown?
61- Cooper?
62- Fitzgerald?
63-?
64- Rafferty?
65- Peterson?
66-?
67- Donavan
68- H. Scott
70- R.Wright?
71- Fredrick
72- Too Tall( Boxing)?
75- J.Pugh?
76- Bethea
77- Thornton
79- H.Martin
80- T.Hill
81-?
84- Cosbie
86- B.Johnson
87- Saldi
88- D. Pearson
89- DuPree

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I had an assortment of posters thru my teenage years. Had the Farrah poster, the 1977 Cowboys team poster, a couple of Kiss posters, Ace Frehley with the smoking guitar, Cheryl Ladd in the nightie, a couple of blacklight posters. I also had a couple of cool painted mirrors I won at the County Fair, one was the cover of AC/DC Back in Black, the other was Led Zeppelin.

The coolest thing on my wall was a big black velvet painting of Kiss from the Destroyer album that my sister gave me for my birthday.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
I had an assortment of posters thru my teenage years. Had the Farrah poster, the 1977 Cowboys team poster, a couple of Kiss posters, Ace Frehley with the smoking guitar, Cheryl Ladd in the nightie, a couple of blacklight posters. I also had a couple of cool painted mirrors I won at the County Fair, one was the cover of AC/DC Back in Black, the other was Led Zeppelin.

The coolest thing on my wall was a big black velvet painting of Kiss from the Destroyer album that my sister gave me for my birthday.
I think we all had that Farrah poster and those Kiss velvet ones were cool. A friend of mine had those of each band member where it was just the head shot. I always wanted them.

One of my favorites was that Heather Thomas one where she's in the pink bikini. I eventually covered every square inch of my bedroom with posters and filled in the gaps with cutouts from Hit Parader magazine. My closet was all black light posters so it glowed with the lights. I wish I had taken pictures of that room.

Me and my best friend from those years used to be in sort of a competition with our rooms. He has a big house now and dedicated one of his spare bedrooms to recreating what we used to do. He sends me pictures that are hilarious.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I really don't remember much what I had as a kid. I honestly think I had more NBA and WWF/Sportatorium posters because they were starting to get big with Air Jordan and the wrestling ones were usually freebies in the Dallas Times Herald. The only Cowboys poster I remember as a kid was the one of Herschel Walker and Tony Dorsett posing with their Heismans when that was supposed to be the year we had the greatest 1-2 running attack in NFL history. Didn't work out and Cowboys didn't win much until High School and by then it was mostly school, girls and partying with not much time spent on the room.

NorthoftheRedRiver

Reaction score
When I was a kid in the sixties, I took a can of spray paint and wrote "Bart Starr" on my bedroom wall. My Mom spanked me for that.

I met Starr a few years ago while we were both waiting for checked luggage in the Detroit airport. I told him that story and he laughed. Said he'd of spanked me too. Cool guy.