As good as this team has been most of the year

droopdog7

Reaction score
They’ll likely need to do the improbable; winning three straight road games in the playoffs to get to the Super Bowl. It feels like the dream ended today for the 28th season in a row. Sigh.

What a pitiful performance against the run today. I can’t remember a performance by one aspect of the defense that was this bad. Heck, they even quit at the end.

I guess I’ll keep watching though. Hopefully they don’t let this game linger. But either way, things went from hopeful to desperate on the field tonight, regardless of how the season ends.

HungryLion

Reaction score
They’ll likely need to do the improbable; winning three straight road games in the playoffs to get to the Super Bowl. It feels like the dream ended today for the 28th season in a row. Sigh.

What a pitiful performance against the run today. I can’t remember a performance by one aspect of the defense that was this bad. Heck, they even quit at the end.

I guess I’ll keep watching though. Hopefully they don’t let this game linger. But either way, things went from hopeful to desperate on the field tonight, regardless of how the season ends.
We really really need to get some better LB’s this offseason. The game today shows how important the LB position is. Despite some people trying to sell that off ball LB’s don’t matter.

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
SF will truck Dallas. Dallas has a chance against the rest of the NFC but I don't think Dallas will beat SF

snadler

Reaction score
3-4 on the road with 3 embarrassing losses and now secure to have to play 3 playoff games on the road including a second round with SF. This season ended just like the 29 years previously with the boys being frauds, soft, undisciplined and poorly coached.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
We really really need to get some better LB’s this offseason. The game today shows how important the LB position is. Despite some people trying to sell that off ball LB’s don’t matter.
Just stop. You clearly don’t see the genius of DQ. He doesn’t need LBs

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Good against mediocre teams. Good -physical teams but them on their-turned them over and wailed the tar out of them.....

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have been saying for over a month. How the team performs is a better indicator of how they may do in the playoffs than wishing for a #1, #2 or #3 seed. You must take care of your own business first to succeed. Hoping everything will just fall your way is a waste of time UNLESS you are THAT team.

The most important question: Can this team win three road playoff games?

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Cowboys weren't realistically winning it all this season anyways, especially with that run defense. We're still the Cowboys, lest we forget lol.

Mark

Reaction score
Today's ultra-conservative, "rainy day" offensive game plan - and misplaced reliance upon the defense - didn't work against the Cards, and didn't work today. Stir-in three boneheaded, touchdown-enabling personal fouls, and the entire Cowboys team may as well have stood in bed this morning.

erod

Reaction score
SF will truck Dallas. Dallas has a chance against the rest of the NFC but I don't think Dallas will beat SF
The best news is Detroit is ripe to get beat in the playoffs. That would push San Fran off another week and we can root for 49er injuries!

That's all I got.